• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS SwampRat M6 mint with sheath

SOLD
P1010029.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010032.jpg

Last edited:
Blade length is 6 inches, not sure without going home and measuring if that is tip to handle or choil. It is a tad over 11 3/4 OAL .25 thk. I can check exact length if you want

I'll take it as long as there's not a flaw on the blade tip, Both pics show something at the tip. Please email me, thanks. :thumbup:
cynik@usa.net.

I have the same question about the blade tip...is it worn? thanks
Okay, sorry for the delay I couldn't get into the forums. The knife was mint, unfortunately I didn't notice the little chip of the coating. It is only on one side of the blade about 1mm x 2 mm, it must have happened during sheathing. Anyway the mark is on one side only I will bump the price down to 170.00 shipped because of the blemish

You emailed me the following:
I posted a reply in the thread, well the knife was mint, that is a small chip out of the coating on one side only. Must have happened when I had it sheathed and didn't notice it. Anyway I reduced the price if you are interested you have first crack. I will be gone tomorrow and back on Sunday.
thanks
Bill

Guess you changed your mind. No way to build trust...

You emailed me the following:
I posted a reply in the thread, well the knife was mint, that is a small chip out of the coating on one side only. Must have happened when I had it sheathed and didn't notice it. Anyway I reduced the price if you are interested you have first crack. I will be gone tomorrow and back on Sunday.
thanks
Bill

Guess you changed your mind. No way to build trust...

Cynik,
Sorry, I was on the road taking care of this transaction via cell phone internet and it was difficult to keep track of who was interested. That said I didn't hear back from you and was in a position that I had to move the knife for financial reasons. Sorry it turned out that way

Back