• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Zero Tolerance 0450 NIB, Spyderco Titanium Dogtag "anodized titanium" SOLD

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item. Immediate payment is expected after deal is agreed upon. If after 30 minutes the item hasn't been paid for then it goes to the next person in line. I will use time stamp in the thread to see who gets it. Payment is via PayPal only and no echecks. Make sure you have funds available in your PayPal to transfer immeadietely. If payment is made and hold is put on it thru PayPal, I will promptly cancel that transaction and refund it back to you. PayPal goods add 3.5%, PayPal Friends and Family no fees added. I ship USPS priority mail on the next business day after payment is cleared and available in my PayPal account. I will send over tracking info as soon as the item is on its way. I am absolutely in no way responsible for an item once it leaves my possession. Priority shipping includes a standard insurance amount of $50, so if you feel as though you want more please just let me know and we will add the cost to the final price. If you want an item post "I'll take it" in the thread here and then follow up with an email or Private Message "email is quicker" to me including your shipping info and any special requests and I will then give you my PayPal info. I also reserve the right to sell to whom I wish. If you have any questions or would like any additional pictures I am happy to help so just ask.

It's a little late here so I will go off of time stamp in this thread just in case I'm asleep. Post that you want an item and send me an email and I will get back to you first thing in the morning.

Up for sale is a new in the box Zero Tolerance 0450 Titanium frame lock flipper. S35vn blade steel. Knife comes new in its factory box with all paperwork and bubble wrap Baggie. Not much else to say about this one as it's brand new. This is a double for me so it was bought as a backup and never used.

Sale Price - SOLD shipped within the continental US

Also for sale is a Spyderco Dogtag folder in anodized Titanium. This was bought and carried around my neck a few times on the bead necklace, which I'm including along with the paracord lanyard in the photos. This item is in "like new" condition. Never used to cut anything. No scratches or wear marks on this one except for a very faint mark around the necklace hole from it rubbing on it a little, but overall it's in absolutely excellent shape. I just had to at least own one to check it out because it is a cool little knife.

Sale Price - SOLD hipped within the continental US

Last edited:
Sent you an email.

[There were a few 'database error' issues, so apologies if the email went through multiple times.]

PM sent I hope you would please accept my offer. 😀😉😊👍🖖✌️

Hell I will take them for your asking price if you are unable ☹️🤕😥😫😖😟🤧😭😱😬👌🤘🤙💣💥
To accept my offer lol.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks for accepting my offer. I'm no longer in tears lol. 😎😀😁🤣🤥😜🤡🙃😬🙏

Payment sent, thanks for the excellent deal and professional service. 🤥🙌🤘

Back