• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Multiples and Trade up - LOTS to OFFER - Sebenza, Strider, Bradley, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's probably a stretch to think anyone would consider this, because I watch these forums alot and it seems like guys trade mid-grade knives for mid-grade knives and high end for high end etc. But I just want to reduce my collection a little and I would love to trade away multiples for something else.

If not then these will all head to the FS section, but I figure it's always worth a shot here to see if anyone is down for trading.

I am very drawn to frame locks. Would love to try a Sebenza, Strider, Bradley Alias or something along those lines. Have a ZT 0550 maybe a 0551?

I also would like to try out a Benchmade Mini Rukus

ONLY LOOKING FOR FOLDERS...NO FIXED BLADES. Thanks!

Here's what I have available and lots more pics of everything if needed -

Benchmade Ritter Griptilian Large

P1060964.jpg

Spyderco Endura FFG Green

P1060997.jpg

Spyderco Endura FFG Brown

P1070006.jpg

Kershaw Skyline Orange

P1060988.jpg

Kershaw Skyline Black

P1060989.jpg

Kershaw Knockout

P1070018.jpg

Kershaw Tension (2 qty)

P1060986.jpg

Sanrenmu 710 w/Carbon Fiber Scales

P1070008.jpg

Spyderco Chokwe

P1060972.jpg

Spyderco Meerkat Sprint

P1070034.jpg

Spyderco Lum Tanto Sprint

P1070023.jpg

Spyderco UKPK Rescue

P1060478.jpg

SAK - Tamiya R/C

P1060981.jpg

Additional Pics of everything available here -

http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/mann0mann/For Sale or Trade/

Last edited:
Just got home from the movies guys....

@xrichardx - thank you for the offer, but I'm not interested in the Tenacious

@badhero - I'm not familiar with that knife, let me spend some time tonight looking it up/checking it out.

@europeanoutdoorsman - that's a great offer and a cool knife, I'm just not a fan of the blade shape. :-(

Everyone should have replies back at this point...

Joe - I'm interested in that 551, I sent you an email with more detailed info on all the knives you mentioned.

Kreamkaike - I'm only into folders. Thanks for the generous offer though. I updated my first post to reflect that now too.

Thanks!

MannOmann- I have a brand new in the box, Benchmade 3550SBK mel pardue auto I'll trade you for the two skylines.

@oldbugr - crud, that would be a great trade. I have a 530 folder and love it. I want a blue s30v one and while I can't really carry an auto here in CA. I still would love one. I just don't like serrations at all. :-( If that was a plain edge I would be all over it. Dang it!

I will trade you money for the orange (or black) skyline ;)

PM me if you are into that.

CKRDMike - You wouldn't want to know what I need to get for the Orange one. :-( I bought it from Cabelas at full retail + shipping.

Take a look at the KershawGuy thread in the dealer section, he's getting some new ones in at a great price. Don't miss out on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back