• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTTF Carothers HDFK, T.M. Hunt or others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mink

Gold Member
Would like to trade into one of these preferably in natural micarta, burlap micarta or the antique brown micarta(preferred most). I have multiple customs to choose from.

Also could be swayed by T.M. Hunt knives. Laconico fixed bladed, Steingass or especially Kelsey Creek (David Wesner).

I am currently offshore at work, so this will take a week or so to complete the transaction of you wish to trade. Just want to be up front.

Some of the knives I have onhand (don't have pics on most at this time, but can get them if interest exists):

Siegle SAR, Handles are black G10 and blade steel is 5160, which is differentially hardened.
4B0Z3Gt.jpg

6Xp6r86.jpg

Siegle Tradecraft. Blade steel is 5160 differentially hardened.
umZOuqL.jpg

ZrQTkKq.jpg

Desert Bowie by SamuraiStuart here on BF. It is a Russel Desert Bowie recreation in 52100. Specs:
Black micarta scales
OAL: 11.75" (29.8cm)
Blade: 6.5" (16.5cm) (measured from handle front)
Edge: 6" (15.2cm)
Thickness: .173" (4.4mm)
Edge: ~30° total, .010" at edge shoulder, 8 micron (2K Aotoshi)
Balance point is 10mm behind the handle front
RyUQtId.jpg

pYecO6j.jpg

Behring Stag Bowie. Beautiful stag bowie from Behring Made knives, unused and uncarried with a great Mosher sheath forged from O1 tool steel. Look at the pics for yourself. 12-1/4 oal with a 6-7/8 blade.
PBqeZU9.jpg

uySfuVK.jpg

I have other customs and productions on hand, such as a Huntsmen Fell Beast Machete, Blackjack and many others.

Blackjack
c4Y2lg8.jpg

Let's talk!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back