XM-18 Armorer Tool Kits

I can vouch for seeing the various components and final packaging all staged awaiting final assembly, but Rob was far too distracted on Friday to complete that task....he should be well rested after the Holiday...

:)

Peep any Ti lanyard beads?

I splurged on the Ti version. I know, extravagant, but a beautiful tool and has the logo on it. I got Ti an Blue cap to match my blue scales and standoffs.

Will the steel tools feature the lasered logo? either way I'm poised for purchase!

Will the steel tools feature the lasered logo? either way I'm poised for purchase!

Good question. I'm wondering if tattoo removal is an option. Some love the logos, others love the "naked" look. But I have no idea if it's optional.

Peep any Ti lanyard beads?

No, I did not, I saw finished stainless and brass and I believe copper was in the works (but I am not the most observant, there could have been some Ti staged or in process and I didn't notice).

I believe they will, at least some of the recent ones I have seen sported the lasered logo.

Just pulled mine out of the mailbox :D and it does have the lasered logo and Hinderer name length wise on it. Very strong magnet holding the bit in. :cool:

Got my steel armorers tool yesterday. It's a great tool. Typical hinderer, overbuilt, beautiful, and functional. I recommend getting one if you don't own one yet.

do the hinderer tools have the option for the 1/16th bit, or do we need to just find those on our own?

Anybody got a picture of the tool with the new logo on it? I'd like to see what they look like. Thanks!!

Anybody got a picture of the tool with the new logo on it? I'd like to see what they look like. Thanks!!

Latest steel tool on the right, new titanium tool (blue)on the left.

HTool1.jpg

HTool2.jpg

김원진;11685497 said:
will the logos be put on the new ti tools as well?

I've seen the Ti tools about with the logo, I guess mine slipped through before the logo-ed batch.

probably then. looking forward to picking up a tool soon. I like the logo on the tools, though I wish -hinderer- ran the full length of it. thank goodness for that new lathe :)

I mailed you a 1/16 bit. Your friend will get it this week and can forward to you in Korea. It will slip right into the tool. We XM-18ers gotta stick together :)

PS: The tool, especially the Ti one, with the spanner gizmo, really helps disassembly without scratching parts, etc. I just saw an XM-18 for sale on the forums the other days with scratches on the screws. This tool is invaluable in that regard, especially for the amateur knife guy.

김원진;11685623 said:
probably then. looking forward to picking up a tool soon. I like the logo on the tools, though I wish -hinderer- ran the full length of it. thank goodness for that new lathe :)

Back