24.7 KB · Views: 46
  • CIMG5035.jpg
    CIMG5035.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 72
  • hinderer daggers.jpg
    hinderer daggers.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 60
That truly think that one of the coolest knives iv ever seen:thumbup:

I consider the Skinner Blade just as desirable !! It has such a classic look too it !

Attachments

• hinderer skinner all ti.jpg
    hinderer skinner all ti.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 40
  • hinderer all ti 2.jpg
    hinderer all ti 2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 41
  • hinderer all ti 3.jpg
    hinderer all ti 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 32
I'm right behind you in case he drops both LOL 1st dibs on the FXM :)
That grind is definitely a rare one.

I was visting the Hinderer ranch , and convinced Rick to grind the dagger grind on the FXM , too match the Fatty. It took some major Begging , But once he got started the knife was done in no time at all. They are a Great pair. thanks for the great comments :)

I was visting the Hinderer ranch , and convinced Rick to grind the dagger grind on the FXM , too match the Fatty. It took some major Begging , But once he got started the knife was done in no time at all. They are a Great pair. thanks for the great comments :)

Very nice stuff, Pete.

Fortune truly favored the bold that day. Your request was met with one stellar result.

I'm not calling dibs or going to make you an offer, these are your knives. However, inspired by your story...Rick, you've got mail! :cool: just kidding...:D

Pete has some real beauties. I have enjoyed seeing a couple in person and he was gracious enough to go out of his way in carrying them to shows we have been at.
I kid him but kidding aside, really Pete did you put those adoption papers in? Dad?

Here are a couple with some different twists.
orig.jpg

That one had some nice file work as well.
orig.jpg

This one is ground slightly different at the tip.
orig.jpg

Ok..... I'm on a Bridge. If I post a pic can someone tell me if this one is high enough?:eek:

Back