XM-18 handle nuts

Hey guys, this may have been answered here in the past but I am NOT sure. I would like to ask a question.

Does anyone know where I can get the female threaded parts which the scale screws thread into and the standoffs fit around?

Thank you very much.

PS- I am located in Canada so dealing with Rick's website directly does not work for me. I could likely get someone I know south of the border to order them for me but possibly there is another option.

uploadfromtaptalk1403809313567.jpg

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ty-Service-Sales-Policies-Combating-Knockoffs

Parts

We do sell the following knife hardware - handle screws, clip screws, pivot washers, and filler tabs. If you need a filler tab please contact us, there are links below for the other small parts.

We DO NOT sell: Folding knife blades, locksides, liners, pivots, handle nuts, thumbstuds, standard titanium pocket clips or stop pins. If your knife requires one of these parts please contact us for service.

Is that link basically telling me t that the handle nuts are unavailable because counterfeiters may want to copy them?

Back