XM-18 replacement hardware

I was wondering if you guys knew if replacement screws and the threaded shaft they screw into were sold anywhere? i cant find any sites that sell them, thank you in advance and sorry if it is a stupid question, im new here:D

I was wondering if you guys knew if replacement screws and the threaded shaft they screw into were sold anywhere? i cant find any sites that sell them, thank you in advance and sorry if it is a stupid question, im new here:D

Next week, send an email to Rob Orlando (click on his name bottom of home page this forum) Rob will hook you up.:thumbup:

I know this thread is old but I am also trying to find a set of these so I can use the hinderer titanium stand-offs on a zt 0550 and I am told it will only work with the xm hardware. I don't see this Rob guys name at the bottom of the homepage so I'm guessing it isn't there anymore? Thanks in advance.

Rob's contact info. is easy to find. Moderator Red at the bottom of the page as already typed and as author of stickies.

Handle nuts are not easy to come by but if you don't ask...

In the sticky it may cover what hardware is and is not available. For example, I know it states locksides and blades are not sold separately.

You can also use the contact option at the Hinderer website. Every time I've used it Rob has responded to me.

From the Sticky......

Parts

We do sell the following knife hardware - handle screws, clip screws, pivot washers, pocket clips, and filler tabs

We do not sell: Folding knife blades, locksides, liners, pivots, handle nuts, thumbstuds, or stop pins. If your knife requires one of these parts please contact us for service.

Last edited:
Back