YabbaDabbaDooGanzaa . . . Small Handful Of Customs This Wednesday 9-30-2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Tonight is the night. Best of luck to everyone. Get those emails in fast. I have a feeling this isn't gonna last real long.

Garth

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting some helpful hints soon for tonight's Yabba Dabba Do Ganza. I will call them Yabba Dabba Do's and Yabba Dabba Dont's:D LOL. Good Luck this one is gonna be quick. I suggest everyone get your e-mails ready ahead of time.
XOXO
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

I really was hoping to take a stab at one of these. I even sold off a couple in hopes of grabbing one of those bacon-wrapped pine cones. (Or is it the other way around?) My short attention span caused me to grab some kind of big saw knife from one of those other companies, Ramp Swats, or something like that. Anyway, best of luck Hogs! That lot is outstanding!

Best of luck to every Hog and Piglet participating! Too bad I can’t this time... really like those offerings and was super interested in that KPB, or an INFI RMD, or possibly a Forsaken Steel Heart...

And a big THANK YOU to ALL the crew at Wauseon for offering these beauties and coordinating these Ganzaaa events!

*Thought about submitting a 9:00 email to say thank you, but I figured I shouldn’t further inundate their inboxes. I figured Amy-0 Amy-0 and Garth Reckner Garth Reckner can catch this message and spread my words of appreciation to the rest of their crew :thumbsup:;)

Yea, best of luck to all. I tried and now await the ruling of the Supreme council on judgment. I got a timestamp of 1 tenth of a second after 9, but it's when it's received is what matters~ we are subjected to the world of the unknown....

Yea, best of luck to all. I tried and now await the ruling of the Supreme council on judgment.
I don’t know what’s harder:
1) Deciding what to try your chances on;
2) TRY to maintain a healthy financial budget with Busse on your mind;
3) TRYING to stay out of a Ganzaaa or a new offering.

I’m exercising #3, and it’s tough and no fun (for now). I find it harder than #1... but it’s working towards #2...:confused:

I sent email right at 9:00 via cell phone but probably should have waited a few more seconds. I fear mine is of the 8:59 batch.

I picked up an extra job so Id have some knife money but it tired me out and I slept straight through this. I hope whoever got the lightning maple du enjoys it in good health.

Back