Yangdu has a great selection for 11/18. Pix and good deals.

11-18-04deals.JPG

11-18-04-1.JPG

11-18-04-2.JPG

11-18-04-3.JPG

11-18-04-4.JPG

11-18-04-a.JPG

11-18-04-5.JPG

11-18-04-6.JPG

l to r

Excellently done Napoleon sword by Bura. Beautiful US supplied stag handle. Top rig. 36 inches and 26 ounces. $245 UBBB

21.5 inch 25 ounce Chainpuri by Sher. Perfect khukuri. Scabbard has small hole -- rubber cement fill and it's a 10/10 rig. $65 UBBB

18 inch 2 pound Garud AK by Kumar. Beautiful chandan handle. Perfect rig. $145 UBBB

18 inch 21 ounce Sirupati by Sher. Another perfect rig by Sher. $75 UBBB

15 inch 21 ounce hanshee by Bura. Perfect khukuri. Scabbard has small rubber cement fill hole. $75 UBBB

14.5 inch 14 ounce Sgt. Karka Kothimoda style. Small superglue fix crack in horn on back of scabbard. Can't see it front view. $60 UBBB++

9 inch 10 ounce Keramibt by Kumar. Perfect execution botht knife and scabbard. $95 UBBB

email.

That Garud looks much more polished than usual....wonder why? :confused:

Not complaining....quite pleased actually...!

Uncle - are they warming up to the idea of polished wood handles now?
(or is the light playing tricks on my eyes)

Love that Sgt. Karka.....plus-sized kothimoda.....where are the sharks?

Holy Toledo! Damned new Avalanche...someone *please* get that sword before I get home. And the Karka. And the Kerambit. Damned new Avalanche.

Whomever sent the kamis that white stag antler (USA) needs to stand up and take a bow! There was an M-43, a 14" BDC*, a 10" BDC, now this sword- all beautiful... I can assure anyone who buys the sword, that antler grips better than horn or wood. Special stuff.

AA

*most beautiful khuk in my modest collection- will publish pix soon.

I agree with AA. I just got a beautiful antler handled SARGE the other day. Polished and pearly, but grips your hand like a handshake. I think i'm going to have to hit up my uncle for some of the antler he finds/shoots off while deer hunting. I have some experiments brewing in my head;)

Jake

Bill M. bought some antler on eBay not that long ago. Some of it might from that purchase.

You guys should also note that this Napoleon sword, in addition to having the one of a kind stag handle, is 4.5" to 5" longer than any previous Napoleon sword offering, and at least 8 ounces heavier. It is also the first (I believe) to have the (more useful IMO) leather scabbard as opposed to the metal one.

Very nice custom job!

Regards,

Norm

Chainpuri for 65 :eek:

Curse you Nintendo for comming out with a new gameboy and XBox for Halo2! There just isn't enough money to spread around :(

Email sent on sword. Not exactly a M1913 saber, but close. Just my luck to get knocked off early today from work. Too much of a coincidence for me to ignore. :)

Satori said:
Email sent on sword. :)

I hope you get it. What a beauty! If you field test it to cut up telephone poles, chimneys, pier pilings, cinder blocks, etc. as you are known to do, I'll be afraid to read the post, though...

Imagine having the whole white antler suite- sword, M43, 14" & 10" BDC's. Throw in a antler JKM & kerambit (not yet seen) and, well, that's the stuff that HIKV is made of. :(

AA

Originally Posted by Daniel Koster
That Garud looks much more polished than usual
And I noticed that the 18" Siru by Sher has slightly longer handle.

Actually I am curious to see a double hands grip handled Khukuri. It might give extra cutting power when applied with both hands.

I guess those Kamis are trying hard to come out better every time!

That one is a painful memory, Dan. That's the one with the 10" BDC.

I was working that day & missed it... :( a Sunday as I recall.

I still don't have a kerambit- pecuniary estrangulation.

I meant the JKM - one of my favorites- would like to see in antler/wood.

AA

I'm with you on the antler JKM, AA. My JKM is my EDC for the most part. It would be just about -perfect- if it had some nice stag scales and a 1/2" finger choil filed in....great:)

Jake

Back