Yangdu's deals for 10/28 -- Pix and good buys

10-28-04deals.JPG

L to R

31 inch 18 OZ. Nepolian Sword by Bura. USA orange osage wood (?) handle.
Nice sword. Last one. $195 UBBB

25 inch 35 OZ. Kobra by Kumar. Perfect rig. $75 UBBB

18.5 inch 19 OZ. Sirupati by Sher. Small hole in scabbard. Nice blade and handle. $55 UBBB

18 inch 19 OZ. Gelbu special by Sher. Two minutes worth rust removel job. $60
UBBB

12 inch 13 OZ. Pen knife by Bura. Dashien special. $55 UBBB

10.5 inch 7 OZ. Kumar karda by Amtrak Kami. $35 UBBB

8 inch 6 OZ. JKM by Kumar. $30 UBBB

Email only please.

been waiting for a pen for some time now

Bill both email sent and payment has been made

That's a nice pointy GS! And a beautiful wood handled Pen Kife! I'm sorry I missed the PK...

Are the Boni Swords' scabbards engraved? I can never tell if it's just the light or not...

bismark77 said:
Are the Boni Swords' scabbards engraved? I can never tell if it's just the light or not...
Sure looks engraved on my monitor :D

12 inch 13 OZ. Pen knife by Bura. Dashien special. $55 UBBB

MISSED ANOTHER ONE AT DITECH :)

I can't believe anyone hasn't picked up the HI EDC JKM-1. Anyone looking for a great companion knife with a straight blade and enough heft to baton through a small log should jump on this sucker! It is the most comfortable little fixed blade that I have. Travels with me like a mouse in my pocket. Someone -needs- that!:) Also, Halloween is just around the corner. that means its zombie season. What better way (or more economical in this case) can you think of to dispatch those biting beasties other than a 2lb kobra!?!

Jake

Steely_Gunz said:
I can't believe anyone hasn't picked up the HI EDC JKM-1. Anyone looking for a great companion knife with a straight blade and enough heft to baton through a small log should jump on this sucker! It is the most comfortable little fixed blade that I have. Travels with me like a mouse in my pocket. Someone -needs- that!:) Also, Halloween is just around the corner. that means its zombie season. What better way (or more economical in this case) can you think of to dispatch those biting beasties other than a 2lb kobra!?!

Jake
I'll second that I like mine a lot :D :D

I have got to get one of these wood-handled pen-knives.....:eek:

they're lovely!

You didn't have to talk me into it ;) Email sent on the JKM. BTW my first email went to your personal aol account Bill, so I resent it to your HI one.

You'll love it Avatard:) If you have big mits like some of the monsters that prowl around the cantina, then you might want to modify it for your hand. I like my stock, but then again my hands aren't the biggest. Try it out. If it feels a little small then i'm sure someone will be able to dig up a thread that will help you fit it to your hand. Enjoy!

Jake

Its perfect, I have small hands. 2nd time buyer here, I love my AK. Only thing is I didn't know about stroping and convex sharpening at first, so I guess I'll have to work on that....

Back