Yard Slicer

This. This is what I’ve been waiting for. THIN, res C handle, and nice price? In on this for sure!

Where will these be for sale?

Tomorrow at 9pm, I’m assuming on their website.

This one will be enough shaping/grinding work to carry them through February :eek:

I much prefer SR101 to INFI in smaller knives, so I see that as a plus.

It’s not as tough but I don’t need that in a blade this size, and it seems to hold an edge longer. This little thing is a real winner. :cool:
Man, you are on it - SR101 is not to be overlooked. I am never negative because I like to see things in a positive way, but I have definitely developed a working relationship with the different steels in my fleet. You are spot on as for edge. My user/beaters are 101 and a pleasure to sharpen. Infi is also a pleasure to sharpen and work with but something tells me it's more sensitive to angles maybe?... . Toughness, I have to say the A2 is a badass and hard as rock, I think maybe the toughest to sharpen. But when it comes to corrosion resistance in combination with other properties? Infi kills it hands down.
That's just what I happen to feel and by no means reflects what experiences others may have.
Given that? This will be a killer user for all occasions, I just dig everything about it so hell yes! a must have no questions, in fact, it shouldn't even be a question. I predict numbers unheard of in Busse history. It almost feels like a challenge between brothers to see what happens HAHA! Dan must have scored big in his dumpster diving! or found a shed on the compound full of steel that Jerry forgot about and got it for a bottle of screw cap something from the bottom shelf covered in dust HAHA!

It’s not as tough but I don’t need that in a blade this size, and it seems to hold an edge longer. This little thing is a real winner. :cool:

Not as tough, but it STILL chopped a car in half!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ogers-chop-shop-see-a-car-chopped-in-half.1020050/

Thanks oge14
DSCF2162.jpg

It’s not as tough but I don’t need that in a blade this size, and it seems to hold an edge longer. This little thing is a real winner

Agree 100 percent

I've thought this for ages but never had the balls to admit it on the forum dedicated to love of INFI. Lol

Back