Ybb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you order them? Do you just send an e-mail off to Yangdu? Do you message via the forum or the HI website? Do you include a credit card # or something in the e-mail? Just wondering so that when the next set of blems and deals pops up, i dont loose out because i don't know what i'm doing :)

Thx!

I'm more a lurker than a shark, but this has worked for me x7

I have some prepared emails in my draft folder (make them up in advance) with everything but the knife wanted.

1 - Full Name
2 - Payment method
3 - Shipping Address
4 - Knife wanted

When a knife comes up you want, post I'll take the:

15" BAS by Bura $xxx YBB .... in the DOTD thread.

copy the knife description to your draft, and send it to Yangdu, she'll respond if you got it, then you can pay.

instructions are in this sticky:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198282

Yangdu's email himimp@aol.com

I'm more a lurker than a shark, but this has worked for me x7

I have some prepared emails in my draft folder (make them up in advance) with everything but the knife wanted.

1 - Full Name
2 - Payment method
3 - Shipping Address
4 - Knife wanted

When a knife comes up you want, post I'll take the:

15" BAS by Bura $xxx YBB .... in the DOTD thread.

copy the knife description to your draft, and send it to Yangdu, she'll respond if you got it, then you can pay.

instructions are in this sticky:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198282

Yangdu's email himimp@aol.com

And then hope to get a email from Yangdu saying "Done deal. Will ship (...)". Then make your payment.

And then hope to get a email from Yangdu saying "Done deal. Will ship (...)".

Or you may get an offer for the same but different if you don't get the one posted.

First you must answer these questions three.

What is your name? :cool:
What is your quest? :jerkit:
Whats your favorite color? :confused:

Ok, now you can do what everybody else said.

Now I know why that jerkit smilie has been banned in other forums. Totally sophmorically rude and jueville. Very helpful post; thanks for the contribution.

Every khukuri I've snagged I wrote an email to Yangdu via the link found by clicking on her forum name. I cut and pasted the description from the DOTD thread into the email so I didn't mess up the description and said I wanted it. Then I let her know what my paypal addy is that I'd be paying with. It's been very easy every time. I usually got an email back within the hour saying "you got it, I'll ship it today", or "Sorry it's been taken".

Now I know why that jerkit smilie has been banned in other forums. Totally sophmorically rude and jueville. Very helpful post; thanks for the contribution.

help help he's being oppressed.

can't say i like the icon, but you know? it's center column 2 down on each and every single post form. sure, it could be removed. it hasn't. does that mean anything? shrug.

if such an image TRULY offends you, browsers like firefox either directly, or via addons, can block them, forever, and it's like it never happened. just saying.

bladite

help help he's being oppressed.

can't say i like the icon, but you know? it's center column 2 down on each and every single post form. sure, it could be removed. it hasn't. does that mean anything? shrug.

if such an image TRULY offends you, browsers like firefox either directly, or via addons, can block them, forever, and it's like it never happened. just saying.

bladite

Well, I was only "just saying" as well. Not that anyone asked you, but if you want to put me in my place about it, at least get it right about what I actually said. I was just saying it's rude and jueville, i.e. moronic. Not that I was offended. Posting sarcasm and that smilie together as a response to a valid question is exactly as I described it: sophmoric, rude, and juevenille. Replies like that let the reader know that the author is a moron and has no common courtesy or respect for the anyone unfortunate enough to stumble upon the post. You've picked a great cause to step up and defend here bladite; you're in great company.:thumbup:

:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :) :thumbup:

i dont think :jerkit: is rude or jueville... i think having an argument online about a smiley is rude and jueville

i found the quote above a bit over the top and unnecessary... cybrok was just having some fun.

thats just my 2cents

i think having an argument online about a smiley is rude and jueville

Well now you're a contribtuting participant in this "rude and juevenille argument" aren't you? So what does that say about you? This newcomer wants advice on how to order from Yangdu. So far me and one other member has answered the question, and the rest of the responses have been base level rhetoric. Whatever JAI. I said sarcasm coupled with that smilie was rude, and if you don't see that too we'll just agree to disagree and I'll leave you all in peace on this one. Have fun.

Well now you're a contribtuting participant in this "rude and juevenille argument" aren't you? So what does that say about you? This newcomer wants advice on how to order from Yangdu. So far me and one other member has answered the question, and the rest of the responses have been base level rhetoric. Whatever JAI. I said sarcasm coupled with that smilie was rude, and if you don't see that too we'll just agree to disagree and I'll leave you all in peace on this one. Have fun.

i was just saying my 2cents... jeeeez lighten up :eek: :foot: :(
its really not that serious... we are all trying to help whether thats providing information or a friendly/lively atmosphere for members of the HI forum.

A fine example of when it's time to step away from the keyboard.

Guys...sometimes you just have to ignore things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back