YCS

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 17 inch 28 ounce YCS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath.
Add to your growing collection at $299. *SOLD*

8yvyaF3.jpg

swzLphc.jpg

Grandson Billy
maIKAjp.jpg

9HKqKGw.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
I see that Kumar is still making the awl with the point broken off, just like the wood model was when it arrived in Nepal after being sent there by Yvsa :)

The YCS is a special model to me. 14 years ago this October my wife and I cut our wedding cake with a YCS. Made by Kumar with a purple heart handle and carried to and from the cake table by my little brother from another mother, the YCS model will always have a special place in my heart.

Purple Heart! I bet thats a beauty! I got one made by Sanu and it is one of my favorite designs of all. If I could only keep a handful of blades thats one id hang on to.

Ok, so I received this YCS today and it is absolutely a gorgeous piece of art! This is my 3rd and I’m still so very impressed with the artistic work involved in this overall beautiful knives!
I’ve bought many handmade knives since the very early 1980’. The small knives can cost as much as the total price of this knife!
Thank you Ms Yangdu for pushing these kamis to the next level!

Last edited:
The YCS is a special model to me. 14 years ago this October my wife and I cut our wedding cake with a YCS. Made by Kumar with a purple heart handle and carried to and from the cake table by my little brother from another mother, the YCS model will always have a special place in my heart.
Hey Steely could you please post a photo of your YCS? I’d love to see that knife with a purple heart handle!

Back