Yeah Baby. October is almost here!

John is making me his version of the Canadian Belt knife in October. I love that style of knife and can't wait to see what John comes up with.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing what John's October specials will be. My fingers are crossed in hopes that I'll be able to snag one. Hopefully the Knife Gods will shower me with their kindness.

October has always been my favorite part of the year. I love fall - the changing leaves, the hint of crispness in the air and perfect sleeping weather. My favorite outdoor activities always centered around fall: football, hunting, harvesting crops and camping.

Yeah Baby, October is almost here!

I can't wait to see what it brings.

I also like Fall the best out of all the seasons. We have had rain the last four days, and some of the leaves are already turning colors. I ground out the first of the October Specials this morning, will be posting it early next week.

Fall is my time of year also. I enjoy the changing leaves and the cool weather. I'm ready to get back out into the woods and go hunting.

Of course, this Oct. I'm looking forward to the weekly specials Johns gonna have.

Back