Yellowjacket? Bumblebee?

aggiejason

Chillin' on Route 66
I saw a pic of a Busse the other day with a black Japanese style tanto blade and a yellow and black cord wrapped handle. What is that model called? I want one NOW!! :D

Those are the Killer Bees! They are rare and basically a wrapped Pure Bred Fighter. They came in 3 lengths :)

You should be able to find them on Bad Mojo ... http://badmojo.tv/

Sorry, Jason, I called the Yellow Jacket GW a bumblebee- knee jerk reaction from a UGA grad!

Tom

...UGA grad...

Tom,

I am so sorry. I did not realize. Please, everyone be sensitive to Tom’s condition.

Talk slowly and be prepared to repeat yourself several times. Be willing to explain even the most simple of concepts, so Tom can participate in our conversations. UGA grads are simple folk, but, at least for the most part, they are from Georgia and therefore good people. :D

Sincerely,
Jax
Ga Tech ‘94

hehehe, that's pretty funny, Jax! What did you have to bribe Jerry with to get your own Warden? You guys from the North Ave Trade School are a sneaky bunch! Got a nephew graduating fron Ga Tech in Spring- I'm quite proud of him. Gonna have to give him one of these.

Tom

What you all don't realize is that Jerry is a closet Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

I'm just a piglet's porkrind. I do have a Black DC Warden that I scored on my own from the BCS. I've had others in my basket, but am content to just have the one as a user for camping and other possible sandy area field use.

I also have a Ripper from the most generous Mr. Skunk from a contest earlier this year. That's my entire Busse collection.

Yep KB's, the Black and yellow were for civis and the all black wrap were Military only.

Tom,

I am so sorry. I did not realize. Please, everyone be sensitive to Tom’s condition.

Talk slowly and be prepared to repeat yourself several times. Be willing to explain even the most simple of concepts, so Tom can participate in our conversations. UGA grads are simple folk, but, at least for the most part, they are from Georgia and therefore good people. :D

Sincerely,
Jax
Ga Tech ‘94

The Yellowjackets now outnumber the Bulldogs 2 to 1 here:thumbup: :thumbup: Go Tech

Art
Ga Tech '80

Them Dawgs pulled one out last night! Glory Glory to Ol' Georgia! Hunker down Dawgs!

Hunker down Dawgs!

Doesn't "hunker down" mean to bend over and kind of stick your butt up in the air? Like your ready to take a ...hmmmm... Nevermind, I'd go into more detail on what I'm getting at, but this board should stay at or below the PG-13 rating, IMHO.

Doesn't "hunker down" mean to bend over and kind of stick your butt up in the air? Like your ready to take a ...hmmmm... Nevermind, I'd go into more detail on what I'm getting at, but this board should stay at or below the PG-13 rating, IMHO.

Yeah, but when Larry Munson says it, it's a good thing!

BTW, I read the small print on yer post- really cute!!:D

Ya'll obviously know zilch about hunkerin'.

I come from a long line of hunkerers.

We often hunker for no reason.

Sometimes we hunker and draw in the dirt with a stick.

Hunkerin' is fun.

Back