Yes I do still make knives...

Thanks a bunch everybody. It's nice to be back making knives. Brian, The Operator 575 is the closest thing I'm going to be doing to that for a while. I have a few other projects/prototypes I'm working on in between trying to get caught up with all these dibs.

Prototypes in the works:
The Annihilator Hawk
Operator 7.5
and others without names yet.

Love my Operator 575 and am glad to hear that the 7.5 is being considered. :D

So, the 425 has passed the 40? Darn it. I like the 575 a lot though, so may be picking up one of those. Should have gotten a 425 at Blade, I can carry up to a 4 inch blade here legally. Don't suppose an Operator 375 will be one of those protos ? or even better a Pro 775 or 80 :D

There are stil 425 spots left. and...yes there is an Opertaor 8.0 already sketched out.

There are stil 425 spots left. and...yes there is an Opertaor 8.0 already sketched out.

The O-8 sounds really nice! But I was trying to think of how another version of the Pro 6-5, with that blade and handle shape, but slightly enlarged with like a 4" or so handle and a 3.5 to 3.75 inch blade might be called. Hence the pro 7-5 or pro 8-0. I have been looking for something similar in size to the RC-3 I carry a lot, but maybe a little smaller and definitely no bigger, to carry the same way for specific training outings and specific urban experiments. Something made by someone who tends to naturally lean to the side of tactical-utility more so than hunting and bushcraft-utility for this particular purpose. Something with a 5/32 thick blade to not have the flex the shy 1/8 has... and a knife that actually has an ergonomic handle. So...naturally I thought of you :) I dig the Pro 6-5 a lot and have been carrying it a lot lately. Was just wondering about a version with barely a sub four-inch blade. But...the 425 is nice too, and I have experience with clip points. I was just thinking that particular blade shape might draw undue attention in a high end restaurant ;)

Back