Yes, Virginia ... There is an RW

Well, thanks to Justabuyer (Jim), I finally found a nice old school Ratweiler to go with my Chopweiler.

Yes, yes ... I know ... pics:

IMG_1052.jpg

And look what else I found in the bottom of the box:

IMG_1039.jpg

...what a guy. :thumbup::D;)

Now, to address that eternal question: "Daddy, which chops better -- a Chopweiler or a Ratweiler?" :confused:

Is that an SFNO sheath or FSH? I cant quite tell from the pic, I keep wanting to stand on my head! lol! :p

Very nice! The old school Ratweiler is one of my absolute favorites.

Is that an SFNO sheath or FSH? I cant quite tell from the pic, I keep wanting to stand on my head! lol! :p

An SFNO is just a bit 'fat' to fit ... and an FSH is a little too long.

It'll take a BATAC or an SJTAC, though.

Hey -- I'm WAAYYY behind on sheaths. I'll take all the Dwayne I can get. :D

Its old enough looking it might be a Hell Razor. :)

Speaking of something ready to wear, I've got some Competition Grade knife sheaths coming off the sewing bench soon. HR, JH, and SS

Nice grab, Jamie. Those look like the older, nicer slabs on that Ratweiler.

Nice grab, Jamie. Those look like the older, nicer slabs on that Ratweiler.

Oh yeah ... they DEFINITELY are. :D It was a good deal.

Good to hear Leatherman's about ready with some sheaths for our new slicers. I'll be there ...

Jamie - You are going to find out there is something magical about chopping with that old school RW, especially if you let the rear grip/tang hump slide up into the palm of your hand. It's just amazing to see the job that mid-sized blade with do on some chopping!

Finally scored one with the old style slabs myself. :thumbup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• slabs.jpg
    slabs.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 373
I love the Ratweiler, Im waiting on a banned one, not satin but zero edged.

Sweet score :cool::thumbup:

My RW is one of my favorite users of all time, awesome knife.

Helle

Nice score Jamie, that RW looks very familiar by the knock out grooves in the rear talon hole. I believe it had one time passed through my hands. An urban camo Ratweiler ...very cool. One of the best knives to ever come from the swamp in my opinion, perfect size and feel.

Congrats my good friend,:thumbup:

Jules

Very nice, sir! Just let me know when that one ever needs to stay with me for some company. :D

weilerthen.jpg

More Ratweilers in Va., mine got Banned!:eek: Nice one Old physics!:D
DSC_0094.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back