Yesterdays Hike

JK Knives

Yesterday we went for a 12 mile hike (6 miles each way) along the I&M Canal Path between Aux Sable and Morris. I thought I would share a few photos from the hike.

001-60.jpg

002-58.jpg

003-47.jpg

005-13.jpg

007-8.jpg

010-5.jpg

012-3.jpg

013-6.jpg

What, no knife photos?! 12 miles. That's a pretty healthy hike. Jennifer and I will have to upgrade from our 2 mile forest preserve path soon. This might be a nice close place to go

That must have felt great to get out for such a nice long hike. Looks like it was a beautiful day too.

Jeff

That must have felt great to get out for such a nice long hike. Looks like it was a beautiful day too.

Jeff

It was mid 70`s, perfect weather. This is the same area we were at in January.

What, no knife photos?! 12 miles. That's a pretty healthy hike. Jennifer and I will have to upgrade from our 2 mile forest preserve path soon. This might be a nice close place to go

The only knife I had along was my LRK (and my S&W Airweight). This trail goes for 63 miles, you can catch part of it at Rte 6 and Brandon Road, that might be near you. The nicest part is near Chanahon, we were west or there yesterday. So far, we have done about 30 miles of the path.

Nice hike with the Boss,it sure is nice to get out amongst all the greenery.

Back