Yo Sal! Don't keep me in Suspenders!

Mr. Glesser,
I am very sorry I didn't see your request for my address sooner. I sure wasn't trying to ignore you, I just didn't see it. If you had e-mailed me I would have gotten back to you sooner. Please Sir, why did you need my address? I don't have a clue, and I sure would like to know. I have tried being subtle, in trying to get your attention, but the suspense is killing me. If you would rather not say, can you at least tell me if you received my e-mail?

Waiting your reply,
PhilL

PhilL - sorry to create stress. Emails go to the office. I haven't been there since Friday (17DEC). (I often work at home).

We decided that one of the ideas you presented (another thread) was worth the requested reward.

Tried to find one around here (2nd or anything) none to be had. While in Seki last week, I scrounged around there and found about 7. Except for yours, they will 1st be offerred to the crew and the remainders sold through SFO.

I needed your mailing address for staff to send it to you. I assumed Plain but have both.

sal

Sal,
You are amazing, you're not kidding me are you? Stuff like this doesn't happen to me.
If you're not kidding, Plain Please. The only thing that would make this sweeter would be a signed note from you.
Sir, you have made my day, and my Holiday, if there is anything I can do in return, consider it done.
Thank you, seems to be grossly inadequate, but what else can I say.

My warmest wishes for you and yours. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.

Your freind,
Phil

Merry Christmas, PhilL!

(I thought that was Santa in the Spyderco video...!)

Happy holidays and new year -- millenium! -- to all,

Glen

Thanks Glenn, right back at ya' my friend. My only problem is I can't get this big dopey grin off my face
biggrin.gif

PhilL,

I gotta admit that mirror thing was a stroke of genius... especially combined with the Spydie Card. Well done
smile.gif
!

Sal,

Again your generosity is unbounded. Found a few in Seki eh? Unbelievable. These forums do reap benefits for all don't they <big grin>!

I apologize for not posting as much as I used to. Work and moderator duties have eaten into my on-line time. Hope to make another trip to Golden this summer to see the gang unless I can get to Atlanta for the Blade Show
smile.gif
!!!

You all take care!

------------------
-=[Bob Allman]=-
..Rapid City, SD..

I did NOT escape from the institution! They gave me a day pass!

BFC member since the very beginning
Member: American Knife & Tool Institute; Varmint Hunters Association;
National Rifle Association; Praire Thunder Inc.; Rapid City Rifle Club;
Spearfish Rifle & Pistol Club; Buck Collectors Club (prime interest: 532s)
Certified Talonite(r) enthusiast!

Thanks Bob,
Generosity is one thing, what Sal did still has me in a state of shock. Nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Congrats, Phil. Don't be surprised. Sal is very much like that, very kind and generous.
smile.gif

He sent me a cricket and a wegner as gifts (early Christmas gift?
smile.gif
)to ease up my woes on a defective Military I bought a few months back. I was so happy when I received the package. Only problem was, the cricket was there, but the wegner was not. I emailed them thanking them for the gift, but had to tell them that the box says cricket and wegner, but no wegner was found inside the box (untampered). They replied promptly and told me that a wegner will follow suit. I'm still waiting, and even though Sal didn't have to do it, he did it anyway. That just goes to show you why Spyderco is well-loved by most of the forumites here.
smile.gif
Nobody has done this to me before, and I was really floored.
smile.gif

My new year's resolution next year? Patronize the company and its products even more.
smile.gif
They sure have earned my trust and my respect.

Dan

Dan,
Thanks for your response. I have loved Spyderco's from the first time I saw them. My first knife show I was like a kid in a candy store, I went home with two Spyderco's, great knives. Sal is a self made man, he did a very good job, he made a Living Legend. There's a lot of good people, there are only a few Great People, he's one of them. If Sal does include a personal note, it will be as important to me as the knife itself, that's from the man himself.

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"

Very true, Phil.
smile.gif

The personal note itself would be worth framing, if ever.
smile.gif
hehehe... I know I would!

It's too bad in my country, the people here aren't ready for knives like these. I've been contemplating on becoming a dealer for Spyderco knives myself, but will have to hold off that dream until they are more comfortable with knives of this caliber.
smile.gif

Dan

Sal,
You weren't kidding. Your gift was just delivered, and a dream became a reality. Your note will be framed, the knife cherished, you and your company held in the highest regard. I hope someone makes you as happy as you've made me. Thank you.

Your friend,
Phil

Merry Christmas to All!

Back