You add a Fiddleback pocket dump GAW

Not a great picture, but I really like the knife!!

enhance

Thanks to everyone who participated. There are certainly many nice knives made by the Fiddleback Forge family.

Since there has been no activity all day, I am going to use the random number generator to select a winner. The winning post number is: 6

Congratulations to PolRoger PolRoger and his box elder burl Lonestar. Please email your shipping address to drewway(at)charter(dot)net and I will get it shipped.

Thanks to everyone who participated. There are certainly many nice knives made by the Fiddleback Forge family.

Since there has been no activity all day, I am going to use the random number generator to select a winner. The winning post number is: 6

Congratulations to PolRoger PolRoger and his box elder burl Lonestar. Please email your shipping address to drewway(at)charter(dot)net and I will get it shipped.

So close and yet so far away! :D

Congrats PolRoger!

WooHoo... Lucky#6 :D

Thanks Andy!! (drewway) for the cool :cool: Fiddleback Pocket Dump GAW!

All the items look quite nice and I'll look forward to checking them out. :thumbsup:

Fiddlebacks... Knives that look good, feel good and work good... Along with a great sub-forum to boot!

Pocket dump complete... :)

Thank again to D drewway for the very nice GAW! Now my Fiddleback EDC knives can be accompanied out and about in style. :thumbsup:

2v2JBrc3oxAhvqS.jpg
Love it! As I said in the email to you, I think I enjoyed doing the GAW as much as you did winning it. This pocket dump deserves to be used instead of collecting dust in a drawer.

Back