You Are Impostering

On each Forum member's 'home' page, he has (i) his name spelled
and, under his name, something similar to: "Posts: 51" . That's what mine has.
I can't prove it, of course, but my intuition is:
no WAY no WAY IN THIS UNIVERSE have I posted 51 times. There's no way. It just can't be. You MUST be counting in the posts of:
Bizarro-world-J. D. Martin; or the android-JDMartin; or
JDMartin-in-an-alternative-universe. It can't be ME--NO WAY have I posted that many times. No freakin way! It's not a 'near' thing: if the Forum put me down for '25' posts, HALF (!) the Forum's current number, I would still protest the number was high--might even be TWICE the correct number. So we could be talking a TWO HUNDRED PERCENT OVERCOUNT!! THAT'S why the prepostrous number '51' currently listed caught my eye. It's WAYYYYYYY off.

The systematic 'high' counts perpetrated by the Forum, it has a purpose... I am not sure what yet, but it has to do with how they control people using tiny radios in their teeth

---- J. D.:eek: :p :barf:

You have posted senseless crap 51 times.

That's better!!!!:p

J.D. Ran a search on all your posts as of now there are 52 of them. (many of which are a distinct challenge to understand :D)
All you have to do is hit the search button under each of your posts or the search button at the top right row of buttons and you too can see each of your 52 posts.

Moved to service and support.

Posts made while drunk still count... I know.

You possible someone got your password and is making posts under your name... virtual identity theft. You can do a search for all posts by your username and see 'em all. Reviewing fifty posts won't take to long. I'll bet that you did make 'em. They add up fast.

Its because J.D. is a moron and should STFU and get the lay of the land before shooting off his mouth..:rolleyes:

newbie7.jpg

Fellow moderators;

Please refer to my thread in the moderators forum.

I tried to warn you.

:rolleyes:

From the replies, supra , it appears I may have miscounted my posts. My apologies to everyone for raising a false alarm.

--- J. D.

J.D.
It appears from your profile that you may possibly work in the para legal field. There is no doubt whatsoever, with the number 54 under your name, that you have 54 posts. :D

Back