You are watching history in the making

Bladeforums is the best thing of its kind without a doubt. Knife nuts like ourselves are lucky to have a place like this where we can actually converse with industry giants like Sal Glesser, Jerry Busse and Chris Reeve to name a few but I thought it would be nice to give props to some of the amazing young talents like Ban Tang and Jeremy Horton. Just wanted to show some love, these guys improve our hobby every day. :thumbup:

Thank you Spark.

Bladeforums is the best thing of its kind without a doubt. Knife nuts like ourselves are lucky to have a place like this where we can actually converse with industry giants like Sal Glesser, Jerry Busse and Chris Reeve to name a few but I thought it would be nice to give props to some of the amazing young talents like Ban Tang and Jeremy Horton. Just wanted to show some love, these guys improve our hobby every day. :thumbup:
Thank you Spark.

I will have to second this as well. Up until a few months ago, my knowledge of knives was very limited (still learning, trust me) & the majority of my time and effort went into my "gun addiction". But just reading the posts and threads in the ESEE, Becker, WS&S, etc. forums, I can not believe how much I have learned from the above makes, along with Mr. Bill Akers (bacustomknives). He had a thread & photos in Oct./Nov. last year on making a knife from start to finish. I had no idea how labor intensive knives were to make.
I too want to say thank you to all of you for your time here and all the information you have passed along, and to Spark for giving us this great "playground" to use . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

Back