You Dirty Rats!!! . . . . . Meet The Two Rats Who Have Been Cutting The Cheese . . .

Jerry Busse

. . . and pretty much everything else that they can get their dirty little paws on!!!!!:eek::eek::D

Max and Ty (Max Rat and RATequila) have been with us for quite a while, and after years of clawing their way to the top, we have finally given in to their endless requests to head up a Swamp Rat Revival of sorts.:cool::thumbsup::cool:

Both are die-hard Rats of the Cheese Wheel and both are maniacal blade testing fanatics!!! So, we decided to throw them into the Swamp to see if they could swim! . . . . Boy Howdy can they ever!!!! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

They will be bringing you many new models along with some all-time favorites that have been force-fed a diet of high fat cheese and steroids!!!! :eek::eek:

These boys like big steel. No matter the size of the knife, you can expect big steel. The shear number of hours that they have spent on slicing geometry, chopping power, and destructive testing have led them down a path of over-the-top performance!!!:eek::eek::thumbsup::D

These Mega Rats are driving a tricked-out, nitrous fed 350 Ratmobile and they're traveling at 101 miles per hour with no brakes or ability to slow down!!!:eek::eek::eek:

So, stay tuned you die-hard Rats of the Cheese Wheel!!!

Mind blowing blades are on their way!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

~Quietly~ waiting for Alpha Reguator(s) Pattern Bowie Blade on 8"- 9.5" - 10" infi steel with G-10 Coffin handle, with or without quillions. The KN1-Bussevirus has progressed now to Where the Acronyms/letter codes are now spoken in tongues, and a Bush Wacker Mistress (BWM) landed on my doorstep, and I now find myself oogling the NMFBM, the ASHBM, and the NMFSH. The disease has progressed to five blades now. There is no vaccine. Kicking my self for not getting on board the eraticator or Alpha train ride.

Ask yourself, what is the meanest, biggest baddest rat of them all, Im talkin' about the Gambian River Rat, they are giant, nocturnal and have pouched cheeks. Still tells me nothing but thats what I got.

Ask yourself, what is the meanest, biggest baddest rat of them all, Im talkin' about the Gambian River Rat, they are giant, nocturnal and have pouched cheeks. Still tells me nothing but thats what I got.

Biggest rodent ever (to my knowledge, but at least extent) is the capybara. Need a CapyManDu!!!

Back