You guys are great!

I just can't say enough how great you guys were to deal with at the show! Thanks a million for the Patrol Machete and it was awesome to get to see the talonite EDC and the limited edition peices. You guys have really put out some awesome stuff! I'll do all I can to work out a wingshooting trip for you to NICARAGUA!!
Thanks again,
Jason Burns

Buzzbait, beautifull little knife, Talonite with the stainless handle, with GOLD colored Ti Nitride screws that really set it off! This is going to be a hot one!

DITTO!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Jason Burns (edited 06-11-2001).]

Rob's Right TALONITE EDC
SWEET...

The BKT machete is bad to the bone., We tested it all weekend along with the BKT Magnum Camp.

These knives are awesome. The cutting tests proved many things in my mind! Ethan's designs are as solid as they come!

Ill let Will Fennel tell ya the details.

THE NEW JERRY FISK BOWIE IS BAD TO THE BONE ALSO! Yes There will be a Jerry Fisk Bowie
made by Camillus.

We used the Talointe Camillus Rob Simonich knives in the kitchen to carve meat. We could tell the difference between other blade steels and the talointe. This blade material does the chore better.

Man what a great few days at the Camillus testing grounds~.
Camillus wants only the best as far as Im concerned. They really test the knives for form and function.

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com
MADD MAXX !

DDR wrote:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Man what a great few days at the Camillus testing grounds</font>

No kidding! Right now I am nursing a sore shoulder, the price of the fun I had. That new Patrol Machete rocks!!

------------------
Proud member: AKTI, NCCKG, NCKK, and SCAK

NC Knife Knuts @ Table 18-B at the Blade Show

Living life on the edge

hey will,
thanks for the deals on the two knives. the brute is just that. A BRUTE!
that knife is incredible.
the slipjoint you sold me has also become one of my edc's. speaking if which,yeah,that is one schweet knife!

Jason,
I hope all goes well down south for you. You are a good man, doing good work. I hope the PATROL MACHETE makes it a bit easier for you. Let us hear from you down there!

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery
www.camillusknives.com

Back