You guys are nuts!!!

Look here ----->B<------

Now you are under my power. Send me a private email, and wait for further instructions. I hate you all for porking up the overruns, now that you are under my hypnotic powers, we shall see who has the last laugh! Pork, indeed.

Actually, as long as Jerry looks in my "B spot" (like a g - spot, but for Busse's), I will have my fair share of INFI. Who needs to talk to Blade Babe when I have Jerry under my control?????

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

swede79.... you are right...we are nuts... HOWEVER

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative :eek:

Now we have a Busse G-Spot? Now we've gone too far :D

Yeah, if you get her on the phone tell her to give me a call tomorrow (friday) morning....she's got my number, hell she's got all of our numbers LOL :)

. . . staring into the ---->B<------. . . . must send Swede79 some INFI. . . Must send INFI to Swede79 . . . . . Quack!. . Quack!. . .. errrrr. . . What the. . . ?????

Where am I?. .

huh?

What was I doing?. . . Why am I packing all of these knives into a single box addressed to Swede79???????

I need some CBL!!!

Originally posted by swede79
Look here ----->B<------
.... Who needs to talk to Blade Babe when I have Jerry under my control?????

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Shows what you know!!!:rolleyes:
If you want to actually get any of the knives... BB (and Shaggi) are the ones!:D

I sneak a week down to daytona for Bike Week and now I have to ask, did something happen? Did I miss something ... again?:confused: :mad:

Back