You guys in mind

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Thought you guys might like this one. Plus, its not for sale, so no guilt. There is a WIP thread in my forum if you're interested.

BLC102_0550-vi.jpg

BLC102_0551-vi.jpg

BLC102_0554-vi.jpg

She is little, no?

BLC102_0556-vi.jpg

BLC102_0557-vi.jpg

BLC102_0567-vi.jpg

BLC102_0568-vi.jpg

BLC102_0571-vi.jpg

Thanks for the post, Andy:) I love that big beast. It reminds me that I need to replace my HI Bowie some day. I gave mine to my dad, and I miss it all the time.

On a FB related note, the Woodsman prepped an entire kabob dinner last night. Also, my mother-n-law thinks it's gorgeous:D

I bet that thing chops like theres no tomorrow. Great Job ,Andy !!!

Thanks y'all. It took me forever to find a big design I liked. Finally, I drew a khuk, then put a BLJ over it!

Man alive :eek: that would chop with a vengeance.

A little more drawn-out point would make it awful "seax"y. (WOO-WOO-WOO! *poink!* OW! MY EYE! {moe howard voice} "Shaddap, you numbskull.")

Nice one, Andy.

Mike

OMG... that is sweet! If I ever had disposable income... THAT would be something I'd dispose it on :).

Hey Andy,
That's one hunka hunka choppin' luv!!!

Imagine wearin' that and saying something like...it's OK, it's just my boxcutter:D

:thumbup:
Mark

Funny you say boxcutter. The design came from my boxcutter knife...

very nice Andy!

So, you make knives by the cubit now?!

:D

Love the lettering. How do you do that?

Great work!

Tom

I built an electro-etcher, and buy stensils to mark the knives.

Andy?

An astonishing evolution from forum participant to Dad, homeowner, and now...Master Knifemaker...at least in my opinion.

Great to see such skill levels achieved. Nice work.

Bill Martino would be very proud of you. (And Rusty would asking about a back-up for it, just in case. ) :)

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

That thing is terrible. You should send it to me so you don't have to live with the shame of having made such a horrible knife.

...please?

...pretty please?

Awesome/beautiful/scary and many more words at the one time!

Mr Fiddleback : Artisan in metal and wood! :thumbup:

Back