1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

You guys were right.

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by ohmyheckinslc, Jul 11, 2006.

1. ohmyheckinslc

ohmyheckinslc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2005
    I ordered a rat trap early last week. The confirmation e-mail said 3-6 weeks, it sounds like forever. Waiting for the Swamp Rat gear is hard work. :(
    With the new line coming out, I wonder if 3-6 weeks is really an accurate estimate.

2. howlin wolf

howlin wolf Banned by Moderators Banned

Apr 9, 2006
    I ordered one on 6/6/06

I expect in about... oh... lets see...

2 weeks

3. ehhh

ehhh

Feb 4, 2006
    I ordered mine back in March and it said the same thing, just an automated response. And yes, waiting for it does feel like forever but probably well worth it.

4. ohmyheckinslc

ohmyheckinslc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

I even emailed them back and fourth a couple of times, and got the same word back, so I assumed that the automated response was accurate. :(
    That's just happy happy news... <sarcasm>

5. J85909266

J85909266

Jun 6, 2005
    I ordered mine in Febuary and it still hasn't come.

6. Scott Hartman

Scott Hartman

Oct 28, 2005
    Be patient, Eric sent me shipping notification and the RT is the only knife I've got on order. I don't remember how long ago I ordered, but I haven't had a knife shortage:D

Never mind...notification was for an SW ice pick delivered on June 30th