You guys with the multitude of SOGs, how do

you choose which one for your EDC. Or for that matter, how do you decide which knive is going to be used that day. I have difficulty with just two or three. How in the world do you guys with 5, 10 or more do it. :confused:

Thats easy, I just carry them all... LOL.... alright, I leave the Tigershark at home;) unless I'm in the woods of course. But the rest are either in my pocket or on my belt.

I carry a couple Auto clips clipped to my pants pockets when I'm home. Also carry a SOG paratool in a horizontal sheath. :)

When I go to town, I carry a SOG Night Vision (discontinued) in a hand made leather sheath (under shirt) horizontal. And a SOG Flash II inside my pocket. :rolleyes:

If I go in the woods, I always carry a Hunter Revolver. And there are always at least 3 SOG Revolvers in my truck. (All 3 models) :cool:

Robbie Roberson :D

I change my EDC as often as I change my skivvies.... at least once every 24 hours.

In my car, at all times: 1) M7 bayonet in the trunk; 2) M7 bayonet on the floor behind the driver's seat.
-- I will add that I used to carry my SOG Tech I behind the driver's seat, but opted for some rotation so none of The Collection gets jealous.

When away from home there are no less than 4 knives carried in the vehicle. For example, this past weekend in the Mojave desert one would have found in the vehicle, in addition to the above two M7's: 3) SOG Nite Tech; 4) SOG Bowie.

It's a simple system, really, based on the fact that SOG's also enjoy going on vacation.

Cheers,

Carl

I'm going to the Cape (Cape Cod) in a week or so and I'm bringing two S-60's (one for my person and one in the truck), my Access Card, a TF-2 or 3, and one of the larger fixed blades....maybe the Recon Bowie....she needs to spread her wings and get USED!!!!!!!!!

~jay
CT Specialty Knives

Back