you know what would look cool

Hey guys,

I think that glow in the dark bali handles would look really neat while doing a rutine. Do think that that glow in the dark paint would harm or ruin the jags handles? Has anyone tried this before? I just want to ask before I attempt to do this. Thanks

Awesome idea!! I know there are some glow in the dark sprays that come off with water and rubbing, so I don't think you would harm your bali if you used the right stuff. I'm gonna need to give this a try, too.

Why not paint the knife some fluorescent color. Like some kiddie paint thing (I'm sure it won't harm your handles) then get a black light. Imagine the possiblities...

------------------
if you're not now...you never were!

Popeye, how about something to paint on the handles so that it would "glow" under a black light? Then you could see a little better too. Anyway, I don't think it would harm the handles on your jag at all. They were already painted once, right? Give it a shot!

...or you could just buy a pair of those "arrest me now officer" bright florecent green/yellow handled balisongs from frost cutlery that JohnR7 sells. If I recall correctly, one of his buyers said they glow under a blacklight...

------------------
"I see you played knifie spoonie before..."

Can you provide a link for those knifes?

------------------
Smoke the La, Flip the Bali.

John can be contacted at www.balisongknife.com

I would email him as sales and Auctions are mostly prohibited on this forum!
smile.gif

Regards,

------------------
lokai.gif

Sabo 29
"Catch you on the flip side"!

Sounds interesting G, your guestbook is not working. Will try again in the future. About that knife with lights?....
smile.gif

------------------
lokai.gif

Sabo 29
"Catch you on the flip side"!

>>How about a bali with small blinking diodes in the handles, and a lithium battery to power them ?

If they can put a LED lite in a small swiss army pocket knife, I suppose you could put one in a balisong knife
smile.gif
Or maybe you could figure out a way to put lights in them like the lite up yoyo's they were selling last year at the dollar store.

I still have about 3 of the Frost Neon Green Butterfly knives left. They were a great deal, they are USA made and should be selling for $30 each, but I have been letting people have them for $15 plus shipping. My wife keeps asking me why we are not making any money. I have to explain to her that in America if you actually make a profit, then you have to give it all to the government. Thanks, JohnR7 www.BalisongKnife.com

How about a custom bali with tritium dot inserts?
Say, how hard is it to get tritium? I've heard that it's a "controlled substance" because of it's radioactivity. I've looked for tritium scopes, but the Israeli military scopes have the tritium removed to be imported into the US.
They use it for watch faces, pistol sights, and even Microtech uses them for some of their auto buttons.
Does anyone know where to get tritium?

I remember a guy from my hometown painted a couple of his blades with a paint that glowed in the dark.It was a cool idea to us back then...and yes,it looked great.
What's also fun is playing around with them with a couple of strobe lights going.We used to do that a lot,especially when sitting around having a few beers.Man,the tricks they play with your eyes
smile.gif

Back