1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

You might have a few too many knives when...

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Guyon, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    ...your five-year-old assesses your Battle Rat with a critical eye and states flatly, "Papa, I think that's just a medium sized knife." :p

2. safetyman

safetyman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 8, 2008
    I'd like to know what he thinks of your Mistress collection :).

3. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    So I guess he's seen the AK-47 (oops, gotta remember where I am... :eek:) Waki?? :D:D

4. GregS

GregS

May 6, 2008
    It is a medium/large sized knife, your child is in the ballpark. He's a perceptive little guy, must be all the biscuits and fish tacos.

5. Horn Dog

Horn Dog

Sep 9, 2005
    When you can't find a specific knife because it's buried in the bottom of the big box 'o knives and hidden by knives.

6. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I don't have enough knives.

My longest chopper is my FBMLE, if you don't count the mag khukri machete, or my actual sword. Of course, I don't actually use the clunky bastard/viking sword.