1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

You need more than D-Con....

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Iron City, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Iron City

Iron City Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2005
    .... to kill these Rats!!!!

[​IMG]

Basically these are a Ratweiler with an extra 3.5" inserted in the middle. :eek:

2. Troy H

Troy H I'm always like this. Moderator

Jan 28, 2005
    Sweet trio IC!! :eek:

Did you just score those RD's? Those are tough to get nowadays. :thumbup:

3. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Congrats, what a great looking set and 3 very hard to find blades.

:D:D

4. Iron City

Iron City Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2005
    360... I scored them a while back, just took a few weeks to get them in my hands.

Unfortunately I had to sell off my INFIcoot, CT, HF and SAR to raise the scratch for these bad boys (includes the OD RW). I figured I may see the others come up more frequently than a set of the RD's.

I find myself gravitating towards the bigger bladed rats these days.... dunno. I guess I need to score a satin BR next to keep with the "one-off" heavy rats.

5. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    This is an interesting statement, I was just thinking today how seldom Satin BR's come up for sale. I was sharpening and cleaning my user and I realized how rare this beast is. (it must have gotten mad that I was thinking of the "for sale" boards because it bit me ;) )

No mine is not for sale, but they are fine blades

:D:D

6. EDC

EDC

Sep 25, 2005
    Those big rats sure are bloodthirsty aren't they? ;)

Nice pics of the biggest, baddest Rats around!