You see the STRIDERS art TAD?!?!?!

WTF

Damn!!!

http://www.tripleaughtdesign.com/strider1.htm

I have blown so much cash on this stuff so far you have now idea! Now they come out with the PAB, the custom AX. I just can't take it.

I'm gonna need some counseling! Its like an addiction... And for thoose of you laughing right now...what's so funny? I didn't even tell My Wife yet. She thinks I just bought three knives so far. I am gonna be ****ed big time.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

its good to see that im not the only one who seems to have that problem. its gotten so bad that i changed the start page for internet explorer to the TAD strider page.

i almost fell out of the chair when i saw the tka protos:eek: :eek: :eek: (i swear they can read my mind, yesterday i was thinkin to my self wouldnt it be awesome to have the original tka design instead of the production one)
i hope somebody buys them quick because my wallet cant take that kinda abuse!
I think ill be able to resist the axe though, simply because i really have no use for an axe(not that i dont still want one).

Wanna hear bad ! this is the last 6 months maybe less.
MT-SS-TS
BT-SS-TS
AR
GB
HT SEAL 2000
SLCC
MSC 7.5
AJAX
Sure fire M2 strider light
plus have the Axe on order
Good thing my wife don't mind as i have bought 4 Emerson custom also !

Here's one of them. This was the 2nd one from the top in the pic at TAD, and no, I dont own the other 3, but I know where they are :D
Here's some of the info I have on this one, if you know any more please email me or post here.
This is 1 of only 3 made and the only one with cord wrap. Duane did the tiger stripe on this one personally so it is a little different than the others.
Has a nice little kydex sheath with tek lok.
I know this sounds lame but what does TKa stand for?

Attachments

• strider tka proto.jpg
    strider tka proto.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,221
If anyone wants this knife and has a Carson model 4 they want to trade(yes with price adjustment), shoot me an email.
I like to use my Striders and cant see using the proto, it belongs in a collection.

Sweet little knife. I really like the TKa. But the one I wanted is the third one down in the picture on TAD's site. Anyone know who got that one and if they want to give it up?

Rich

Back