You too can have a 411UH Uncle Henry with MOP Scales

Ebay #120072416164 breathlessly announces your opportunity to have a genuine 1 of 1 "Prototype" of that well known classic Uncle Henry the 411UH.
Whats that? You can't remember the old 411UH with the genuine Ming of ..I mean Mother of Pearl scales?
Its got to be genuine its got Uncwle Renhrey in cursive on the elegant blade.
Surely its enough to impersonate already established Schrades without creating their own Ming Dynasty of Crassic Schwades....give me a break and why doesnt the seller give a hint of its origins?
Missa Clemente San will have to re-write his Schrade History including these new /old Schrades....NOT! Why not make these knives under their own label if it is not intended to confuse and dupe the knife buying public? :jerkit: Hoo Roo

completely unrelated but just wanted to say g`day mate to you larry . i`ve just started collecting schrades myself , i only have 5 plus one imperial , but i always like to converse with another aussie knife enthusiast. plus i`m working on two that you might like to see when i get them

This product will not be available in stores for at least 6 months.
That's a dead giveaway that it's not an original Schrade.

-Bob

G'day Bob...wish it was 6 years not 6 months!..but your right there is a 'honorable chinee hint'..bet its in our stores and not theirs.
G'day Sir Galant maaattte, I see your posts on Aussie Blade forum like when you got your fork lift licence if I remember correctly. I dont post on the Oz forum just read...I much prefer stirring and learning in this Schrade forum mate.Hoo Roo

I asked him if it comes with a fortune and some lucky numbers. We'll see if Mr. Knives has a sense of humor.

Schrade Walden 876 pocket knife with cracked ice scales.

I tried to snipe it but I was too much of a cheapskate. It went to a good home.

See Ebay # 160069503574

that was awhile ago now larry . heh heh , i was perpetually broke. now i got a job , i must`ve spent about $2000 on knives in about 2 months

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Item: Schrade Real Pearl Handle Prototype Knife Only 1 Ever[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]mcrknives06 is the seller.[/FONT]
s.gif

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]No box. Fortune cookies invented in California. Knife in China, steel parts from Seki Japan, pearl from Oakey Australia.[/FONT]

Back