You Won't Belive This! Customer Support Number For Ebay!

Sorry Tom! They just called me with this number. I am blown away. The unreachable calling to give me their phone. I even called ait and they answered "Ebay customer support!"

Anyhow, here is:

800 717-3229

That is:

800 717-eBay

For you that don't know, trying to get a answer out of eBay in response to a customer problem has been impossible! You heard it here in the HI Cantina.

I reported on the other thread that, after two weeks and MANY communications TO eBay (and very few FROM eBay), eBay finally sent me a new password.

I must (Giggle!) tell you that they sent me another email today.

This email says that the only way I can get a new password is to go to the "Live Help" (not "live chat") site that is always unavailable due to "higher volumes than normal." The email ends by thanking me for helping keep eBay a "fun" place. Seriously - "fun."

"EBay - Disingenuous at Best."

And no. I don't believe that's a customer service number. You've been replaced by the eBay Body Snatchers. How sad for the Cantina. :( But we will avenge your family. :grumpy:

Oh, and I can report that of the three menu choices at that telephone number, none is appropriate for problems with accessing one's account.

For that sort of problem, you must go to -- wait for it - the "Live Help" site.
:rolleyes:

Back