1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

You'll never guess what they found in the shop...

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Nov 4, 2010.

1. chogue1980

chogue1980

Aug 10, 2010
    I'd guess a satin swamp warden................ but I'm always wrong

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. Burdan

Burdan

Apr 7, 2010
    ohboyohboyohboy
    something new!

3. tatteredmidnight

tatteredmidnight

Mar 19, 2010
    Torture, I'm gonna wear out my refresh button!

-- Adam

4. RustySpoon

RustySpoon

Oct 12, 2010
    So is this the new rat that was promised on the “move on” thread?

5. silverbullets

silverbullets Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 10, 2007
    I am guessing it is not, Eric said this was a variation of existing design, the comment he made over on the move on thread pointed to a new design. The more I think about this the more it looks like this is the Waki LE that he posted, so it looks like there is lots of new cheese coming out for us rats... bring it bully

6. RustySpoon

RustySpoon

Oct 12, 2010
    Wow! Looks like i got into this rat thing at the right time...

7. silverbullets

silverbullets Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 10, 2007
    yes you did, the folks who got in a few months ago had lots of waiting to do, it seems to be feast of famine here so being Thanksgiving time of year it is time to endulge in the feast :thumbup:

8. tatteredmidnight

tatteredmidnight

Mar 19, 2010
    I know I'll be thankful, oh and resentful (my wallet wishes i never showed up at the swamp). I'm hoping its not the Waki LE, selfishly, because I'm not all that into the swords. Maybe it will change my mind. Whatever it is, I'm sure its gonna rock

9. RustySpoon

RustySpoon

Oct 12, 2010
    I agree Waki LE wouldn't be my first choice. But it's good to see so many new blades coming out.

10. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    You guys that guessed the HC LE were so close, it is a Hairy Carry LE but it is the LE 4.0, we never officially released the Hairy Carry with 4.0" blade. Only a handful of HC 4.0 customs were ever sold publicly.

11. tatteredmidnight

tatteredmidnight

Mar 19, 2010
    oh now why did you have to go and make something like that, too nice!

-- Adam

12. RustySpoon

RustySpoon

Oct 12, 2010
    +1 That looks awesome i need one...