Your best knife pic of the week!

i-MNBQkGz-X4.jpg

We were up in Vermont the week before last with only weak signal for internet access and I neglected to post anything here. I took this one of my Inkosingo on our front deck there after installing the J2H backspacer I picked up from our PO on the way out of town.

LZCHO9m.jpg

Last week I got around to replacing the frayed lanyard that I reinstalled up North, taking some pains to hide the ratty section in the pic above. Here's the same knife and bead with new brighter tail I tied up a few days back.

sdEJjES.jpg

...and a better look at the nicely made Jekyll to Hyde backspacer--just a great and well thought out lanyard attachment for the Inkosi.

dX2rAmO.jpg

Last edited:
#modmonday
A few folders with modifications that I like.

Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21
- Hawk clip from CRK
- Titanium full backspacer

Zero Tolerance 0640
- LMF micarta scales
- Bronze anodizing by USA Made Blade
- MXG Gear clip
- Gray Precision Monster Thumb Disk

Spartan Harsey Folder 3.25
- Anodizing by previous owner
- Sharpening choil

60BC7DF7-CFCB-40F9-96A0-FDB544980FBF.jpeg

My first thought was, "the more things change, the more they stay the same" when looking at those four Bucks.

I just made my first one from a Rough Riders kit this past weekend. I think I am hooked on knife making. I hope this hobby won't cost too much... ;)

That is beautiful! Who makes it? I can't quite read what is stamped on the base of the blade.

photoman12001 photoman12001 posted his Mod Monday pics above and my Wilkins Wednesday knife earlier this week similarly qualifies with both Kevin's replacement scales and blade.

ELStvdN.jpg

It originally had a third mod with a polished Wilkins deep-carry clip, but I think the black oxide split arrow provides contrast and actually looks much better.

dCT8V9I.jpg

Last edited:
ChazzyP ChazzyP , I do love the Wilkins stuff. I just snagged another Ritter/Wilkins combo on the Exchange that arrived a few days ago (on the left). I would love to get a Wilkins blade to replace the non-Ritter blade I have.

P7293031_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

I like that Wilkins photo but my Serge Thorn stuff is probably my favorite for the week.
Some copper gear for this #frictionfolderfriday:
- Serge Panchenko Thorn Gen 3
- Grimsmo Saga
- Hinderer Investigator
- Olight SR2
- Koch Kursor
- Urban EDC Organizer
Serge_Thorn_EDC_30JUL2021_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

Back