Your best knife pic of the week!

It doesn't take me long to fall off the wagon when it comes to keeping up with weekly postings here, but I'm not alone in that either as there doesn't seem to have been much activity here over the last couple weeks.

I rather like this pic of my ZT0801BW from the week before last, but then I rather like the knife too.

XVQrcBe.jpg

From this past week, I got several nice shots of my Large Inkosi Natural Micarta, but will limit my contribution to these two.

mliJL09.jpg

mPAALAl.jpg

I got a fair number of shots that I was pleased with this past week and I'm gonna go back through them after writing this intro sentence and see if I can limit myself to one or if self-indulgence will win out and we get two or more in this post.

Sunday with the Shirogorov F95R Nudist...
Gicc849.jpg

...and while there were a number I liked in between, I'll jump to Wednesday morning with the Klotzli Swiss Border Guard.
YAKFOdo.jpg

That was the day my Southard Tolk arrived by USPS and I carried that and shot a gazillion pics of it from Wednesday afternoon right through today. The light wasn't really good over most of that time and nothing of that knife 'til I got home from the lumber yard, supply house, and bank around noon today was worthy of posting here. As taken with it as I am, the Tolk isn't particularly photogenic as its color palette is bland to say the least, but with the addition of a lanyard and bead last night, good light today, and the contrasts and angularity on the back of my F350, this pic doesn't look washed out like most of those I took of it the previous three days.

UiyopUD.jpg

Yeah, I was pretty sure self-indulgence would rule the day here. 😜

Weasipoint Weasipoint Thank you. My “collection” is rather pedestrian at best.

The gallery is here:

I believe I’m going to start focusing more on Russian made knives. I have a dynamite source…and I’m particularly pissed off at dealers (BF sponsors & otherwise) selling Koenigs and Holts above MSRP. Get over yourselves.

But….I have an Olamic Cutlery Busker I’ll probably be ordering later today.

Back