Your best knife pic of the week!

RP6r1eel.jpg

Thanks! It's a great blade. I'm on the fence about the paracord, but it definitely needs something to make it more comfortable to use. However, that wrap may get replaced with some local (as in from my yard) maple or hickory. I bought it bare tang as a bit of a project knife because I like my larger Skrama (with a rubber grip) so much. It does not disappoint!

The OP mentioned photography tips, thought I'd chime in.

Plastic garbage can lightbox, vinyl floor tile background, Snapseed App filter. Probably took about 5 minutes to setup and complete. A bit dramatic on the filter, but it shows what can be done on the cheap.
IMG_20191009_190736_407-01.jpeg

Lightbox idea from The CrafsMan

The OP mentioned photography tips, thought I'd chime in.

Plastic garbage can lightbox, vinyl floor tile background, Snapseed App filter. Probably took about 5 minutes to setup and complete. A bit dramatic on the filter, but it shows what can be done on the cheap.
View attachment 1212579

Lightbox idea from The CrafsMan
Oh man that trash can is a great idea

Great collection! What are the two on the far right please?

Thanks it's a work in progress.... far right is the liong mah warrior 2 v2 and the liong mah Lanny.

Liong mah makes one hell of a knife, the actions are so smooth and the lock up is almost quiet yet tactile, its wierd to explain but the quality is insane.

I'm looking at the lm zulu next...

Back