Your Bushcrafter meets my sheath

Hi Andy,

Just wanted to thank you for a great bushcrafter it’s already my favorite. I designed a sheath I call Bushman gen. 2 . keeping the Horizontal carry design I favor, but adding a detachable strap for normal vertical carry and vertical dangle, depending on how you attach it.

The rounded nose and the snap straps for easy on and off without removing your belt, are some of the differences that make the Gen. 2 unique.

Options will include fixed straps, and detachable survival pak with fire steel loop sized army.

Because I build custom sheaths, this sheath can be built for almost any bushcraft style knife. But because I now have your bushcrafter, I can build that sheath without the knife.

This sheath starts at 75.00 with vertical carry strap. I am now a member of the blade forum community, listed as craftsman, and I’m and still learning to navigate the site, but interested parties can contact me direct at marcinek.a at sbcglobal.net

Excuse the poor pics, but most of my pics files were to large to upload here.

Thanks again
Rob
RAM Knife Sheaths

Attachments

• 000_0850.jpg
    000_0850.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 000_0855.jpg
    000_0855.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 000_0854.jpg
    000_0854.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Rob, nice to see you here and welcome!

I'm fortunate enough to have two of your sheaths and love them both. Most of you guys have seen my favorite:

100_0374.jpg

Looking good Rob. I hope you really use the hell out of that knife.

Thanks all for the kind words! and yes Andy i do plan on beating it up a bit. will keep you posted.
thanks again
rob

Back