1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Your choice for your 31

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Therom, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Plain Jain

39 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. Inlay

58 vote(s)
    59.8%
  1. XtianAus

XtianAus Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I'll be picking up a PJ 31 once they are available in tanto variation. It will be my first CRK and first folder over $200. I am a fixed blade guy with my interests turned towards folders ;)

loon#r likes this.
  2. P2P

P2P Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2010
    The new 31 with blue or red micarta would be amazing. But I would pick up the black micarta given the chance over the PJ.

3. crocogator106

crocogator106 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I’ll wait on a small Wilson Combat Insingo. Probably going to be a looonnng wait-lol

loon#r likes this.
  4. xderiwx

xderiwx

Jan 26, 2019
    Typically how long does it take for the Wilson variants to be released?

5. crocogator106

crocogator106 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I'm really not sure but I'm guessing it will be after the flurry of sales die down on the initial release. I'm guessing about a year.