Your CPK grail

They have that !?!?!?!?! !! I need I need , gimmie gimmie gimmmmiiieee :)
( what about bob )

That and my black rifle coffee I’m all set :) :) lol

I think it’s like In-n-out burger. There’s a secret ordering menu for swag. ;)

I would like a bush craft style knife made of Carothers super steel formula and very thin.

It would be a super puukko (I hereby grant Carothers Performance all my rights to the phrase “super puukko” for 99 years).

Maybe a 4 inch or 4.5 inch blade, but thin around .125 max.

And True Scandi Zero Grind. And wait for it—- handle option of Aaaa grade Masur (curly) birch. And maybe moose antler or sambar stag options. Ironwood?

See how ridiculous I am.

I would like a bush craft style knife made of Carothers super steel formula and very thin.

It would be a super puukko (I hereby grant Carothers Performance all my rights to the phrase “super puukko” for 99 years).

And True Scandi Zero Grind. And wait for it—- handle option of Aaaa grade Masur (curly) birch. And maybe moose antler or sambar stag options. Ironwood?

See how ridiculous I am.

I'll take one.

See how ridiculous I am.
I'll take one.
Might want to consider posting these in the "What knife would you like to see next thread";)

Carothers/CPK Fighter Grail:

orig.jpg

I have not talked Shivs with Bob very recently but I will not be surprised at all if he has slimmed down the collection all the way "down" to 4 already! :eek:

It's hard to give a set in stone answer ... as so far the only CPK I've been lucky enough to get was a couple EDC2s in the preorder ... and I loveee these two knives ... had Tony(TRinMT) and Dan(Grogimus) dress one up a bit with Koa scales and a beautiful tooled sheath ...

but I am wanting to get a FK2.0 whenever they are released I think that may be about my perfect CPK ... a 4 to 6 inch blade with some good slicing abilities ...

and I am hoping to get lucky with a proxy Friday April 15th for a HDFK ...

so in therory the Field Knife might be my 1st choice with the EDC2 and maybe a HDFK in the running if I get ahold of either.

Back