image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 17
tough call.
HBXL (which I own)
semi-wharnie (which I don't)
that USK posted above (drool)

If I owned this one. It would be even better if I knew what it was :eek:
DSC05248.JPG

there are so many great models to choose from.....but if i had all the money i could ever want to spend on knives, these would be mine (bulldog, RWC are my ultimate favorites):
- belt hawk
- potawatomi
- modified USK

If I owned this one. It would be even better if I knew what it was :eek:
DSC05248.JPG

Glad to see this little brain fart of mine, brought to reality in a collaboration between JK and KYenglish, getting some appreciation. I really like the "thing". It's handy as can be, hell for stout and unique; what's not to love.

It's probably no surprise but my Rule #9 gets used more than any other knife I own. It's simply the best all around knife I can imagine.

I don't have any of them at the moment but I think my favorite would be (in order):

Get Home Knife
BullDog
CBK

My Appalachia Special is my favorite but since I designed it, I'm a little more partial to it. This is my personal one that my wife had John make for my anniversary so it is sentimental as well.
2iboxld.jpg

I do also own one of John's Kephart HD models and really like it as well.
2qkroyr.jpg

This one:

I don't recall if this is a specific model. 8.5" OAL, 4" blade. Very light and easy to carry. Unfortunately, my wife likes it too.

That looks like Sauk trail with some small influence from a bluegill.

Might have been special request. Lovely balance and 'hand-feel'. I really like the walnut scales.

My Phoenix. I am the proud owner of my version of the EWOK, and the JK Original. All are well used. I also have a Pocket Scandi and a Rule #9. Some of my favs!

Back