Your Favorite SOG

Please post a pic of your favorite Sog or Sog's ( your top 3)

Mine would be :
#1 Sog Seal Pup (hands down favorite) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
sealpup.jpg

#2 Sogzilla, I had an all black one but someone wanted it and took it.:mad: So its replacement is Sogzilla Green.:D
sog.jpg

sogzilla3.jpg

#3 Sog Killowat (I do electrical work and I love this knife):cool:
killowatt.jpg

Lets see them SOGS !!!

This one is pretty easy. My favorite SOG is my Facet. The fit and finish is impeccable and the San Mai steel blade will split hairs. How can you not love a knife like this?

facetb.jpg

Still my Pentagon is the best. My son has the Spirit and it seems to be surviving his ministrations.

The SOG Stingray is not only my favorite SOG knife it is my favorite knife over any other knife. I always have one of these knives with me.

sogstingray1.jpg

sogstingray3.jpg

Please post a pic of your favorite Sog or Sog's ( your top 3)

Mine would be :
#1 Sog Seal Pup (hands down favorite) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
sealpup.jpg

#2 Sogzilla, I had an all black one but someone wanted it and took it.:mad: So its replacement is Sogzilla Green.:D
sog.jpg

sogzilla3.jpg

#3 Sog Killowat (I do electrical work and I love this knife):cool:
killowatt.jpg

Lets see them SOGS !!!

Hey is your seal pup an original? One of the good ones made in seki... That's what I got :D

Pentagons are awesome... I love my seal pup, but I also love some of sogs rarer knives.... They tend to be awesome

VictGerbSogCamill, I really like your Green Handled SOGzilla! The black one is okay, but the green handle just does something for me. :thumbup:

It's hard for me to pick a favorite SOG knife, but if I manage to do so, I'll post about it. :)

:D
Hey is your seal pup an original? One of the good ones made in seki... That's what I got :D

Yes, Its from Seki :cool:

VictGerbSogCamill, I really like your Green Handled SOGzilla! The black one is okay, but the green handle just does something for me. :thumbup:

Thanks, I like the green, its growing on me. Very close in color of to my Mora 2000. I thought I should color coordinate my fixed blades with my folding blades.:D:D:D

where did you get a seki seal pup???? my seal pup elite says taiwan :B is it an edition sog doesn't do anymore? what is it's pricepoint *feels envious*

Well sogs switched alot of it's production around over the years but I don't think they've been making them in seki for quite awhile now...

김원진;9580097 said:
my new baby, gonna have to say this one is my fav, i want a seki seal D:

IMAG1938.jpg

You have good taste, my friend! A black Vulcan is next on my list. For the time being however, the Vulcan Tanto is my favorite SOG...I think. ;)

vl03.jpg

Last edited:
i wish they had a black vulcan tanto, the rest of my sogs are tanto. when i have the money i want the rest of the vulcan series :D

Back