Your Favorite Spyderco Full Serrated?

Tasman Salt, definitely. I love my fully serrated knives, I love my hawkbills, and I love my H1 steel. This knife is all 3 of those things in one package. If they made it with titanium or G10 handles, I'd buy them despite already having one in FRN.

Ahh, Here is mine. I'm still on the fence about it because there isn't enough flat tip to slide under stickers and such (to scrape/flat slice with). Ok Sal, I'll take an Endura/Delica in ffg with a black coat, but then offer them with a 3/4 serration in H1, or a black 3/4 SE salt 2?

I can see how a full flat grind in serrations would make for a "weaker" blade, but maybe experiment with a saber grind full serrated on the SharpMaker to see where to let the coating sign off.

I'll post it here, because I couldn't find the "dream" Spyderco thread, and it may have to be a... Endura (khaki) with a khaki coated blade with a full flat grind and a choil. Then with a variant in 3/4 serrated in saber grind to leave the tip as a "under webbing slicer (stiching)" for our troops (who can't sharpen all the time (serrated))."

'The end' but that's just the trainer available models.
KnifeBGParacord003.jpg

Last edited:
Back