Your First Ever CRK? Post Pics Please!

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
What was the CRK knife that started it all for you? A Seb, a 'Zaan, a Mnandi? Or something less commin? Show it off here, that very first one.

For me it was this beautiful African Blackwood small classic Seb. I got it a couple years ago, and it's as sooth as butter. I'm posting this tonight, because it's leaving for RiverRatLand tomorrow, and I hate to see it go. It took a stunning Annual to pry this one away from me.

SAM_0767.jpg~original

3closed.jpg~original

BlackwoodInHand.jpg~original

3openFront2.jpg~original

Show off your first!

Last edited:
I had no idea that was your first!:eek:
I'll give it a good home:thumbup:

My first was a large Micarta Inlay 21. It blew my socks off and started the madness that inevitably followed.

First pic I posted in here so many posts ago:

2012-04-04_12-59-59_36.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

Purchased in Feb. of '96. Since then I've had several other Sebenzas, Umfaans, and Mnandis but this one will always be my favorite.

This is the one that started it all for me. I bought it at a show years ago from the man himself and it's been with me ever since.

largepsebbie.jpg

largepsebbie1.jpg

sebenzabirthdaycard.jpg

largepsebbie2.jpg

largepsebbie3.jpg

largepsebbie4.jpg

My one and only arrived last week...

insingo02-1.jpg

Very very nice. I might consider a matching Small or perhaps a Mnandi in the future...

The Sebenza shown below is what I consider my first Sebenza. I bought it used on 11/2/10.
I had one other one that I bought within that same time frame, but I sold it in favor of this one which is what I consider the culprit that started it all! :p

attachment.php

My first was a large 21 in S30V. I'm glad I went with a Sebenza first. The Umnumzaan is nice and gets a ton of carry time, but if I had to pick between the two the Sebenza would win hands down.
654eb643258043855fa6e08482d43f45.jpg

The photos are from the person I bought my small Starbenza from but it is my first CRK.
Starbenza5.jpg

Starbenza4.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

Professional Soldier (CRK).jpg

For me it was the Professional Soldier...then a Green Beret...then an Umnumzaan...then a Sebenza...then another Sebenza...you see where this is going...

My first was a large 21 in S30V. I'm glad I went with a Sebenza first. The Umnumzaan is nice and gets a ton of carry time, but if I had to pick between the two the Sebenza would win hands down.
654eb643258043855fa6e08482d43f45.jpg

I dig your style, Frontline29...

My first and only...
004.jpg

I no longer have my first, but the small micarta was my second. Got it as soon as the doors opened at Blade 2005, the show in which the micartas made their debut.

IMG_1815.jpg

Back