Your First

Was it a super hot cheerleader or the sweet girl next door? A cutie you met a summer camp or drunken mistake on prom night with a girl that now has a criminal record longer than your arm? Regardless of the circumstances, everyone remembers their first.

Today, was my day, my first! I finally said "F*%@ it!" and ordered a Sebenza 25 from KSF. It wasn't cheap, but I have been drooling over this knife for almost a year. I am telling myself that I can sell it for a small loss if I don't like it, or that it will be a tool that I can give to my son when he graduates HS or college or bootcamp or whatever. Oh yeah, it is 50% of what I paid for my last H&K, so it really isn't that expensive!

Anyway, I am not having buyers remorse. I am just a little jittery after spending that much on a knife and wanted to share. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Funny thread. Haha... Congrats on your first (of many). Make sure you post some pics when it arrives.

Yeah, some of the firsts we have are really memorable than others, like the first time you said "hey yall,watch this ".
The Sebenza for me wasn't at first a heavenly experience. it wasn't until I started carrying it, that I go that tingling feeling, and now I'm hooked. I can't ever seeing myself without one.
I hope your "first" experience is memorable!!

...like the first time you said "hey yall,watch this "...

That made me laugh out loud! I have a great memory attached to that phrase, as I am sure most of us do.

It's been a few hours since I pushed the pay button. I have relaxed a bit. Still a little amazed that I just spent that much on a knife. However, it is a CRK, so I think that makes it ok...

I'll post pics after it arrives next week.

My first was a Zaan. I met her in a cowboy bar in Mt. At first I thought she as a little to big for me but after a couple of slow dances she felt real comfortable. I must admit she was a little hard to open at first but just took me a little time to find the right moves. I can say we have been together now for over 3 years and she is a keeper.

Back