Your Ideas For....

^^^ Nothing, some people just like to see their liners for some reason? Lol.
I guess to some it makes the knife feel and seem more full as well.

^^^ Nothing, some people just like to see their liners for some reason? Lol.
I guess to some it makes the knife feel and seem more full as well.

Pfft, I'll take nested liners over exposed any day. I hate seeing those damn shiny things just sittin there....lining:p

A larger Dragonfly would be pretty neat. I love the size it is now, but a bigger one would definitely be cool, it's one of my favorite Spyderco designs. Same width blade, maybe just a little longer, like 3.25" in stonewashed S90V and different color G10 scales.

Heck yes!! Bigger version of the dragonfly would be awesome

I've said it before in other threads / forums. Don't want to sound like a stuck record, but seeing as you're asking . . .

I would like to see a large, robustly built leaf blade in a good steel and with an efficient cutting edge : handle ratio - i.e. at least 4" cutting edge and no choil. This could be done a number of ways - make the Resilience in a good steel with thicker blade and locking liner; make an elongated version of the Techno; make some subtle chages to the Manix XL, such as thicker blade stock, no choil, slightly longer blade.

^^^ A damascus(Spirograph, sharks tooth, banded ladder, firestorm, reptilian, or dot matrix) Military with a ti-mascus lock side, grooved(Anso style) blue G-10 on non-lock side, and a tip up low rider clip!

Elmax Para2 like stated, or M4.

A Ti-mascus, blue G-10, elmax or M4 Spyderco chokwe with a stonewash finish.

My vote is for the Tenacious, with some or all of the options mentioned in post #23 & #24 on pg. 2 of this thread.

A ti-frame, carbon-fiber Tenacious in a good carbon steel, like SuperBlue . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . better than bacon-wrapped cupcakes. Ya'll listenin', Sal? :D

I'm likin' that nice carbon-fiber on my Navaja. Just a hint.

~Chris

ps - If Spyderco makes a Ti-frame, carbon-fiber Tenacious in SuperBlue, I got dibs on the first one! Ya'll back off! It's mine! :thumbup:

^^^ A damascus(Spirograph, sharks tooth, banded ladder, firestorm, reptilian, or dot matrix) Military with a ti-mascus lock side, grooved(Anso style) blue G-10 on non-lock side, and a tip up low rider clip!
Sounds a bit too busy for me. But it'd look great with peel ply carbon fiber!

Last edited:
Ok Sal, I hope youre still reading this thread because a lot of people seem to agree....

Its time for a REAL Tenacious sprint run. Ti-framelock or Carbon fiber/Nishijin (or both:D), upgraded bladesteel, and better hardware!
I know the sage series is pretty similar but a lot of people, including myself, prefer the size, ergonomics and shape of the Tenacious. I think this knife would really sell fast!

Ok Sal, I hope youre still reading this thread because a lot of people seem to agree....

Its time for a REAL Tenacious sprint run. Ti-framelock or Carbon fiber/Nishijin (or both:D), upgraded bladesteel, and better hardware!
I know the sage series is pretty similar but a lot of people, including myself, prefer the size, ergonomics and shape of the Tenacious. I think this knife would really sell fast!

I wonder what will happen when people find that the price will be comparable to a para 2 or a GB. :D

Back