Your Next ER Knife?

I'm interested what everyone here wants to get next from this outstanding company. So, what's your next knife?

Me first. Definatley, Col. Moschin.

Something to keep you warm at night!!
Col-Moschin-Dressed-Camo.jpg

Good choice!

USMC:

What mos is 0331?

I'm familiar with 0311, though mine were 0844 and 25?? [ prc25 ] back in the old corps.

Memory fails on the designations at times due to years gone by.

Semper Fi brother

Brownie

Nemesis, hopefully by July of '04.

0331 = machinegunner

I started out 0311 (didn't we all?) and later transitioned through radio operator and hydrocartographer (don't remember the numbers), ending my enlisted days as an 8652.

Semper Fi

I already have the Col. Moschin and it is great! My next ER knife will be a Harpoon, probably with the Tigertech Camo finish :D.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon indeed, Marines. Is it true there is a double edge Col moschin? im gonna be in so much trouble with my CO. he already told me i carry too many knives, but the the Col.(moschin)says its ok. for the record i carry about 6-10. definately kept me warm in an nasariya.

semper Fi from 1st battalion 5th marines

I just did a search for "col moschin double" and found some neat pictures.
What an impressive knife.
I need to get a Nemesis, first. :)

Just shelled out for both a new MPC and a LNIB Nemesis this weekend. Should receive both some time next week.

I'm highly looking forward to these two folders -- brownie and others have pushed me over the edge on the performance of MPC in their recent posts, and I've always wanted a Nemesis (and the deal was too good to pass up). Besides, it truly does seem that Frank and the rest of ER-USA makes good on their customer support.

As a devoted Striderite with noth a GB and an AR, I am hoping that this experience will expand my horizons -- and that maybe it will open the doors for a Fulcrum and a ER fixed-blade to compliment my Strider SnG/CRK Large Sebbie and Strider BT-SS.

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

USMC 0331:

1/5 hey?

I was 3/11 and 4/12.

"Shoot straight, keep your powder dry and watch your six"

Semper Fi, carry on Marine !!!!!!!!!

DumboRat:
Ken Cox:

I may be ordering the double edged Col tomorrow. They are only bringing in 150 to the US.

Brownie

i have a serious dilemma for those who have advice. i dont know whether to get the double edged Col Moschin, Gerber Silver Trident double edged, TOPS showdown, mission mpk Ti, or strider gs, wb, or bg. the situationis graver than that...5th marines will be leaving for okinawa and the phillipines for a year and this will likely be my last buy before we leave.HELP

Semper Fi
LCPL Visket

If you got the money, buy a few of them. You know you'll be itching to try out a new knife after a while, so grab a few "for the road."

I have neither but I would choose either the DE Moschin or any of the Striders.

I choose the Moschin above as I own an MPC and am impressed with it. A very solid knife, built like a tank.

Stay safe, shoot straight

Brownie

I have just ordered one today and will have #100 of this limited run of 150 into the US.

Brownie

Congratulations! Let us know what you think of it. :D

thombrogan:

Congrats, let us know your impressions overall and in particular if it is what you expected.

Brownie

Back