Your own physical reaction to having had the vaccine shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being retired I've done thousands of hours of research on all this since it started. I won't get into all that now but would ask if some of you who have had the shot would confirm or deny what I've seen hundreds of people say and show in videos. They are saying a magnet sticks to their arm on the point where they got the shot. If you Google things like 'vaccine shot magnetized' you'll see all sorts of claims by so called 'fact checkers' that it is not true. I don't believe most Google searches anymore due to the censorship and total control that is being implemented on nearly all media. So please try this. This article may be of interest which discusses magnetized proteins being used to control behavior:

I can't find the other article I had which explained how magnetized nanoparticles are being used in vaccines for better drug delivery but this article from our government NIH website is similar: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527670/

This article would seem to confirm that the vaccines do indeed have a magnetic substance and would seem to counter the false propaganda you find in Google searches on this subject.

Edit:
Found the article I was looking for from the government NIH web site: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/ which is titled:

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine​

Last edited:
Being retired I've done thousands of hours of research on all this since it started. I won't get into all that now but would ask if some of you who have had the shot would confirm or deny what I've seen hundreds of people say and show in videos. They are saying a magnet sticks to their arm on the point where they got the shot. If you Google things like 'vaccine shot magnetized' you'll see all sorts of claims by so called 'fact checkers' that it is not true. I don't believe most Google searches anymore due to the censorship and total control that is being implemented on nearly all media. So please try this. This article may be of interest which discusses magnetized proteins being used to control behavior:

I can't find the other article I had which explained how magnetized nanoparticles are being used in vaccines for better drug delivery but this article from our government NIH website is similar: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527670/

This article would seem to confirm that the vaccines do indeed have a magnetic substance and would seem to counter the false propaganda you find in Google searches on this subject.
Excuse me if I'm jumping to a wrong conclusion, but to me this sounds like you haven't been vaccinated, won't be vaccinated, and don't know anyone who has been vaccinated. Take a few minutes to research by reading this thread, and you will see that your post does not belong here.

You are right but I think in a life or death situation it is worth bringing attention to those who haven't dug deep into this subject. I have a background in microbiology from a major medical University. I think anyone with the information I have uncovered from doctors, scientists, virologists and epidemiologists who have not been censored would not for a moment even consider getting these experimental covid-19 vaccines. I believe the truth will be seen in the next few years. There are cheap (cheap being a key word) CURES for covid-19 which have been censored. Overall survival rate from covid-19 even using less capable cures is 99.97%. A study of the injury rate immediately after the shot from these vaccines that will result in PERMANENT injury is 3% or a 97% lack of immediate permanent injury. Which odds would you prefer. In the long term it is expected those who have had the shots will suffer serious problems the first time they get a virus, cold or other similar common disease. It also has been found these will result in cancer for many.

Sorry if these are difficult to hear but it is just my hope it might save some from a bad choice. This thread is one I'm sure people who are sitting on the fence may read to see what reactions people are having so I believe it IS at least somewhat relevant.

Both Moderna shots only resulted in a day of arm soreness for me, but 3 friends each got sick for a day

You are right but I think in a life or death situation it is worth bringing attention to those who haven't dug deep into this subject.

So you know you're hijacking this thread, but you think that's ok because you want to wake us up and save our lives. I'm sorry but I don't see it that way. I would ask you to start your own thread, but I'm not sure where it would belong. The article you linked to from the Guardian, about injections directly into the brains of lab mice, would not belong in Current Events because it is six years old and not current news. Why not hit the Report button and ask a moderator for advice?

I was able to get the Pfizer vaccine, my second dose was last Saturday. No real symptoms other than a sore arm both times.

Regrettably they must have forgotten to add the 5G upgrade to mine, I’m still stuck with LTE.

I saw one comment on the Johnson and Johnson, are there any other comments on that one?

I saw one comment on the Johnson and Johnson, are there any other comments on that one?
Fiancée and her brother both got the J&J. He had no symptoms after, she felt like death for two days, then was totally fine by noon on the third day.

So you know you're hijacking this thread, but you think that's ok because you want to wake us up and save our lives. I'm sorry but I don't see it that way. I would ask you to start your own thread, but I'm not sure where it would belong. The article you linked to from the Guardian, about injections directly into the brains of lab mice, would not belong in Current Events because it is six years old and not current news. Why not hit the Report button and ask a moderator for advice?
OK. Sorry I tend towards being epistemophilic and like to share.

So how about this. I think this would fall under the classification for a reaction to a vaccine. My partner who is in her 60's recently had a reaction although she has NOT had a vaccination. Note she went through menopause about 10 years ago so no more menstrual cycles or any bleeding until she was recently close for a day to her Mother who had been vaccinated. The next day she was bleeding so much she had to get some pads and was fairly freaked out. It is called vaccine shedding or transmission. She didn't mention this to me until I told her about vaccine shedding which became a hot topic on some social media platforms when an unvaccinated nurse had a miscarriage after being around other vaccinated nurses and suddenly thousands of women were reporting heavy bleeding, out of cycle bleeding, miscarriages and similar problems upon being close around vaccinated people. But if you Google vaccine shedding you will see a lot of statements that it does not exist or similar denial of it. Try telling my partner that. Are you starting to get a sense of the degree of censorship and BS being propagated on so many levels? So I'm done and won't post anymore on this topic to avoid creating any more aggravation.

Last edited:
Just going to say this - Science is rad. If it wasn't for science, we'd still be those medieval peasants, terrified of washing with water, and just praying that we'd make it to 30.

And for the record, because bad info should never be allowed to to go unanswered, so-called "vaccine shedding" or mRNA shedding has been thoroughly debunked. It's simply the latest fad that's running amok in traditional anti-vax circles.

Again, science is awesome.

Received the 2nd dose of Pfizer on Monday and had limited soreness in the injection area. In the hold area where they monitor you for any negative reactions; the nurse was telling everyone to move their vaccinated arm around a lot to lessen the soreness. I joked that they should have people do the Wave like in the sports stadiums. The nurse wanted to have music piped in to play Y.M.C.A. by the Village People. :D

Both Phizer. First was no effect at all. Second I took a nap the next day. My inoculations were back when they first started giving them. My pulmonologist told me that if I got covid I was a dead man. I got the shots as soon as I was eligible.

Moderna - first shot, nothing. The day after I got the second shot, I experienced some injection-site soreness and I felt sort of weak. I went to bed and woke up the next day feeling fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back